Construct-6 : Escape from Schicksal (I)

' Well, I'll be damned if this goes on! '

Thought Evolto to himself, as he continued to evade his pursuers that, much to his dismay, were shooting at him with their rifles. Not taking into account the security robots that were also present, and he already got his hands full trying to dodge their attacks on him.

" !! "

* SLASH *

" Damn- "

' I almost forgot about the mechs! '

Evolto thought to himself as he slid on the floor and under the energy blade that was swung towards him.

-------------------

Upon running out from the armory to make a break for the exit ( which he knew the location of thanks to one of the guards ), he was immediately met by a group of guards who were already on the way to his location.

Not wanting to dispatch them one by one, he shot down the leading ones before making a beeline past the remaining ones.

'Let's see.....the exit should be that way ! '

Evol thought to himself as he took a right towards a corner in the hallway.

' If the memory serves me right, the exit shou-Wha! '

He immediately dodged underneath a green blade that threatened to make him a head shorter than before.

The wielder of such a blade was a robot. It was white in color, with it's most prominent feature being the large almost ring-like protusion coming out of it's shoulders. It's face has four slits situated at where the eyes should be on the head. There was also a small horn present on it's forehead.

Seeing that it's previous attack had failed, The Asleikr Mystletainn immediately adjusted the position of it's blades before once again slashing towards the direction where Evolto is.

* CLANG *

A clanking sound was produced as Evolto used his own katana to parry the attack to the side. Without wasting any time, he launched an attack of his own, swinging his sword down towards one of the shoulders of the mech.

As the blade made a blur past the shoulders of the robot, one of the arms that was holding a sword fell down towards the metal floor.

Pulling back his sword in order to ready his next attack, Evolto jumped over the other blade that was swung by it's remaining arm.

As he descended towards the floor, he twisted his body, spinning around and at the same time whipping his sword towards the robot's remaining arm.

With the attack, the robot lost all offensive capabilities.

Not finishing it here however, as soon as his feet touched the floor, Evolto spun around once again, before slicing off the robot's neck, departing it's head from it's shoulders.

' Done and busted. '

' According to the memories, there should be multiple of these. '

' I should get out of here quickly before more of these come. '

And so, he continued his escape.