Construct-36 : Next Level ( II )

Singapore Changi Airport

A white-haired girl wearing a yellow fedora as well as round sunglasses walked out of the international arrivals gate, wheeling along a suitcase with her.

She was fiddling around with her phone, before finally stopping and holding out the phone in front of her.

[ Hello, are we through...? ]

A voice came from the speakers of the device.

[ Can you hear me? Eva, are you there?] the male voice spoke.

Most of the screen is black save for some icons of the phone application.

A little rectangular frame is located at one of the corners of the screen, on it was a real-time video of Evolto.

" Yes, I can hear you just fine Mr.Adam. but... " she trailed off.

[ Dear, you forgot to turn on the camera. ] this time, a feminine voice came from the phone.

[ Oh! ]

As if on prompt, the black screen lit up, showing the figure of the two couples.

[ So, how was Singapore so far? ] Adam asked the girl.

" I mean...I just arrived here. " Evolto replied wryly.

[ It's fine sweetie, Adam here is just missing our cute daughter. ]

[ H-hey! Listen, while it may be true that I was the one crying during the drive from the airport, and it was also me who got distracted in the kitchen and accidentally cut my fingers, and it was also me who insists on Eva calling us the first thing she do after arriving at- ]

" Hahaha...! " the white haired girl laughed.

" M-Ms.Ashley, stop teasing him, already. " Evolto said, wiping off some tears on the corner of her eyes.

[ You girls are evil! ] Adam said.

[ Fufufu...alright, I'll stop. But truth to be told, I had also been wanting to see our cute daughter as well. ] Ashley said.

" .... "

' ...You don't have to call me everyday, though... ' Evolto thought to herself.

One can see a faint blush on her cheeks.

" ...Well, I'll be back in a few more days. "

" Is there anything you'd like me to get while I'm here? "

[ No need for anything, sweetie. It's fine as long as you enjoy yourself. ] Ashley replied.

[ Ah, also, maybe send us pictures as well. ] Adam chimed in.

" Alright. "

* GROWL *

A loud grumble was heard.

The white haired girl looked towards the source of the noise, which turns out to be her belly.

" .... "

[ .... ]

" ...Maybe I'll eat some lunch first. " the girl said embarassingly.

[ Ah, I heard the seafood there is quite good. Specifically the chilli crab. ] Adam said.

[ You can also try out their chicken rice, it's the best of the best. ]

[ There's also a good place that I know where you can get the best chicken satay- ]

" O-okay, Mr.Adam. " the girl cut him off.

" My ride is here, so I'm hanging up. Can you send me a list of all those places you mentioned before? "