Construct-37 : Shadow Moon ( I )

" Why aren't you eating, Fu Hua? " the white-haired girl asked her companion.

" ? " she looked over to her white-haired partner.

The girl named Fu Hua was sipping on a glass of fine wine.

" Oh yeah, you still haven't told me anything about our mission. "

Suddenly, the white-haired girl started making an expression as if noticing something.

" Wait...There's nice food. I'm wearing a nice dress... "

" ...And there's a nice hotel room... "

" AMAGAD ( Σ(°ロ°) )!! " she shouted.

" Fu Hua, are you trying to seduce me with this?! "

" I knew it! You fell in love with me when I saved your butt at school! "

" ...(¬_¬)... " Fu Hua simply gave her a flat look.

" I gave my body and spirit to Mei. But I guess I can still try... " the white-haired girl said abashedly.

" * Sigh * ....It's not that complicated, Kiana. It's a spy mission that I can handle myself. " Fu Hua said to Kiana.

" But... " she continued.

" I did intend to make use of this mission to take you to Singapore. "

" And you're right Kiana. You did save our lives back in school. "

" I'm really grateful for what you did for us. For me. " she handed her a piece of cake as she said this.

The white-haired girl on the other hand, was left speechless for a moment.

Kiana then replied

" Really? I....well, I used to think that you were kinda mean at me... "

" But you're actually pretty cool, Fu Hua. Thanks for the trip! "

She tossed the slice of cake into her mouth ( NEKO TOSS! ).

Meanwhile, back at Evolto's room.

[ Unit A12. Gimme a status update at the restaurant. ]  a voice came from the Evol Phone.

[ Nothing unusual. Over. ] another voice replied.

[ Any suspicious looking individuals? Valkyries? ]

[ Well, two girls did come a while ago. ]

Silence came over the radio for a moment, before the man continued.

[ ...One of them reminds me of the competitive eating superstar you told me about. Is that a valkyrie power...? ]

[ ... ]

[ ... ]

[ ...Just keep your eyes open. ]

" Oh? They're already here? " Evolto said.

She then got up from the bed and proceeded to stretch around for a bit.

" Well, guess it's time to make my move. But first... "

She looked around her room, the messy state has reached the point where it is no longer tolerable.

" ...I need to find a garbage bin. "

Back at the restaurant

" I gotta try out this section too! "

" Fu hua! You're missing out on some great food! "

" .... " The valkyrie simply watched as her partner ran around stuffing various foods inside her mouth.

" Kyaa! I can practically live here forever! "

Ignoring the white-haired girl's gluttonous streak, Fu Hua quietly left the restaurant to go somewhere...

....

Behind the hotel

Evolto was carrying a few large plastic bags, each one filled to the brim with food waste and packages.

She proceeded to throw all of them into the large metal container.

" * Phew * ....And that's the last of 'em. "

* BOOM *

Suddenly, a loud explosion resounded.

" !! "

She looked back to the building, specifically the top floors where the source of the noise is.

" Aww, man...! They started without me! "

_________________________________________

Author notes : Im gonna be splicing and cutting some parts of the story so some chapters might look a bit short compared to the rest, but if yall wanna know more of what happened or just hadn't read the manga then I suggest giving it a quick read.