Construct-40 : Prelude to Chaos ( II )

Meanwhile, on Fu Hua's side

She is currently dashing through the alleyways.

Having met the Schicksal fugitive prior, it would seem she had engaged in combat with him.

* BANG! *

" !! " she dodged to the side, barely avoiding a flaming bullet by mere inches.

* BOOM! * the bullet left a trail of scorch and singe in it's wake, reducing anything unlucky enough to be caught in it's path to cinders.

" This is pointless. We should stop. " Fu Hua said to the man, having landed on top of an air conditioning unit.

" Shamash may be a fearsome weapon, but you'll never hit me."

" Hah. So you're good at dodging? I have a solution for that. " Siegfried said with a fearless smile on his face.

* Click * bringing out an identical gun, he merged the two handguns together, the barrels of the two guns becoming a cross-guard as a flaming blade jutted out the top.

Finally, the two pistols had combined with each other to form a greatsword.

This is Shamash's claymore form, capable of producing firestorms that can level entire cities.

" Let's see how fast you really are. "

He then swung the flame-engulfed blade towards Fu Hua.

* SWOOSH! *

" !! "

The inferno produced from just one swing of the weapon had created a devastation of smoke and ash to it's surroundings.

The girl had seemingly been swallowed by the explosion of the attack.

" End game, girl. " Siegfried said coolly.

* Fwish *

" ?! "

'Twas a feather.

* THWACK! *

A powerful blow was struck, as the man still seemed confused by the sudden arrival of feathers, he did not even seem to take mind of the punch to his chest.

" How?" He asked to no one in particular.

" When did she throw that punch? I didn't even feel it until it's too late! "

" This battle won't end well either. " a bloodied Fu Hua said while limping.

.....

Back in the real world

' I've tried fighting him in my mind for 3 times....none of those scenarios worked out for me. ' she thought to herself, recalling the imaginary battle between him and the former Schicksal knight.

As for the knight in question, he is currently busy downing on a bottle of hard liquor.

* GULP *