Prologue : Another End

" Banjou, you bastard!! "

The pink alien curses, his plans now falling apart before his very eyes.

He also cursed his own nonchalance, had he really wanted to destroy this accursed planet, he should have done it the moment he regained his powers.

And now his underestimation of the humans had come to bite him back, at last.

" Now...let's begin the experiment. "

The red-and-blue warrior proclaimed, as he retrieved two bottles, one gold, and one silver.

He then proceeded to shake the two bottles as scientific equations started materializing from thin air around the two.

[ Rabbit! ]

The Build Driver exclaims as the rider inserts the gold bottle.

[ Dragon! ]

And the silver bottle.

He then cranked the lever. Mechanical sounds emitted from the belt as he does so.

At the same time, the belt expanded, protuding metal pipes outward that resembles model runners.

" Build up! "

The red-and-blue rider exclaims, the Snap Ride Builder closing in on him in the process.

His form changed. The part that was red is now gold, and the part that was then blue turned to silver.

[ Funky music ]

[ BEST MATCH! ]

The belt announces, a tune of victory for the rider, and the melody of defeat for the pink alien.

"" We've got the winning formula! ""

The now gold-and-silver warrior announced, Sento's voice and Ryuga's voice coming from the figure.

The rider then cranked the lever again, earning a different announcement from the belt.

[ Ready, go! ]

He then proceeded to jump high, courtesy of the Gold Rabbit Fullbottle.

At the same time, the pink alien copied the action as well, cranking the lever of his own Evol Driver.

[ Ready, go! ]

A sinister voice announced.

[ VORTEX ATTACK! ]

[ FEVER FLOW! ]

The voices from the belts overlapped as Kamen Rider Build (Gold Rabbit-Silver Dragon) performed their finisher drop kick on the alien, Evolto.

A mathemathical chart was projected, the dotted lines becoming rails for the gold-and-silver rider as it secured the planet-devouring alien in place.

The rider then slid down the rail, proceeding to land a drop kick on the alien in the process.

Dragging Evolto down the graph with the kick, Kamen Rider Build's form changed once more, reverting back to the blue-and-red form as they approached the ground.

" This is the end! "

The Kamen Rider proclaims.

" You think you can destroy me?! "

" LIKE HELL YOU WILL, YOU PUNY HUMANS!! "

The pink alien exclaims, as if denying his fate.

Little do they know how right they are.

Evolto will not be destroyed.