Construct-34 : Night

In a junkyard at the edge of Soukai City

It is currently night time in the city, the moon shining a golden colour in the sky.

Illuminating the garbage site, the spotlight is on a white-haired girl standing in the middle.

She held up a rectangular object in her hand

[ Evol Driver! ]

before slapping it onto her waist, producing an announcement from it as a golden belt wrapped around her.

She then took out two capsule-like objects, one red and one gray, and turned the caps on top to face the front.

[ Cobra! ]

The driver announced as she inserted the red bottle into the right slot.

[ Rider System! ]

This time she inserted the grey bottle into the left slot of the belt.

[ Evol-Evolution! ]

The driver announced, producing crackles of blue electricity.

[ * Intergalactic space music * ]

The girl then cranked the lever located on the right side of the driver.

[ * Sinister remix of Ode to Joy * ]

[ Are you-Are you r-ready? ] a sinister voice announced.

At the same time, pneumatic tubes came out from the belt, forming a shape that resembles model runners, before two golden gears appeared at each end of the EV Ride Builder

The girl crossed her arms on her chest.

" ....Henshin. "

...She spread her arms out in front of her.

The EV Ride Builder then closed in on her, the gears on each end colliding with each other before revolving around her person.

[ EVOL COBRA...! ]

The gears dissipated, revealing Evolto's new form.

Gone is the white-haired girl, instead the one standing where she used to be is donned in an armor of red and blue with golden trimmings decorating the suit.

Two gyroscopes located on the shoulders spun before being snapped into place.

An armillary sphere-like object is located on the chestpiece of the armor, the golden compages revolving around a blue sphere etched inside before it too came to a halt.

Lastly, a spinning planisphere located on the head also came to a halt, projecting a miniature star map as it does so.

The EVO Twin Eye Cobra flashed a bright red, showing that Evolto had awakened once more.

" .... "

She inspected her current condition.

" Hmm... "

' Everything seems to be functioning, but.... '

She then turned her attention to a massive pile of metal scraps a few meters in front of her.

Disappearing in a series of red afterimages, Evolto blinked towards the pile.

" Hmph...! " she threw a punch towards the pile, causing the scraps to scatter in all directions.

She then started gathering energy in her hand, forming a multicolored vortex before releasing it in an explosive shockwave around her.

* BOOM *