Construct-38 : Shadow Moon ( II )

* BUSTLE *

* BUSTLE *

It is crowded today as well at a local Kopitiam.

Despite it being as early as sunrise, the locals had already started performing their daily routine.

Some, with a nice cup of black coffee.

* SIP *

" Ahh... " a man exhaled a sigh of satisfaction.

" Ohh...that's good... " he said in delight.

[ This unidentified female was seen running away from Hotel Royal at Queens last night. ] a news reporter announced from the old television hanging at one corner of the coffee shop.

" Hm? " the man, as if intrigued by the statement, turned his attention to the television.

On the screen is a picture of a purplish-blue haired girl with blue eyes.

The headline being the explosion that occured at Hotel Royal last night.

" ...* SIP *... " the man sipped his coffee while watching the news.

[ The police suspects that she may have something to do with the explosion. Please contact the police if you see her. ]

" What you want to order? "

" Hm? Oh! "

A waitress had been standing by the table to take the man's order.

The man then hastily stated what he wanted.

" Uhh...two boiled eggs and one set Roti Kahwin. "

After noting down the man's request, the waitress was about to head back, that is until the man called out to him.

" Ah! Also add one more Kopi O, can? "

" Ok " the waitress replied briefly.

" And another one for me, please. " said another voice near the table.

" ? " the man who was sitting at the table looked towards the newcomer.

He was a dandy man who wore a dark-blue collared shirt, along with black slacks.

He donned a yellow fedora on his head, and below his eyes are a pair of round glasses perched on the bridge of his nose.

" May I have a seat? " the newcomer asked the man while gesturing to the table.

" Ah. Can, can.  " the man replied.

The dandy man then proceeded to sit at the same table as him.

" .... " the man took a peek at the newcomer.

Upon closer inspection, the man seemed to be of East Asian descent, yet something about him tells one that he is not a local but rather a foreigner.

Unable to hold his curiosity any longer, the man asked the newcomer a question.

" Where you from, ah? Never seen you here before one. " he asked the dandy man.

" Oh. I came from Japan. " the man answered.

" Ohh...I see, I see. You come here for what? Traveling is it? "

" You can say that, yes. "

The dandy man then offered his hand to the man, seemingly asking for a handshake.

Taking his hand, the man shook hands with the dandy and introduced himself.

" I'm Sing. Nice to meet you. "

" Isurugi Soichi. Very pleased to meet you. " the man said with a smile.