Construct-42 : Climax Jump ( I )

Wraith's Bar

* Clack *

Fu Hua opened the door to the bar, to the surprise of "Wraith" who is currently sipping on some terrible martini.

" You're alright! " "Wraith" said in gladness.

" I was so worried that you might get hurt. So why is Siegfried here? What did he tell you? "

" We'll talk about him later, Wraith. " Fu Hua said, apparently not noticing the guise of Evolto underneath Wraith's skin.

" I need you to help me out with your special skills. "

" Of course. "

" It's time to save Kiana and recover our lost gem. "

.....

Hotel Gilton

The door to Dr.Magi's hotel room opened, revealing the perverted bastard.

[ "Greetings, Dr.Magi. I hope all is doing well. " ] the voice came from the digital larynx he wore on his neck.

" !! "

[ "Oh my, how did you end up with a little Valk in your room? Mind if I join? I have tons of creative ideas that I can't wait to test out on these Valkyries~ " ]

" No! This young lady is my guest! I'll end my deal with Cocolia if you try to harm her! Don't forget, you still need my help to unlock the gem! "

[ "HAHAHAHA! I was only fooling around with you. You're our VIP and we need your tech..." ]

* ZING * A flash of violet pierced through the old man's leg.

[ "Oops. My hand slipped~" ]

" !! "

[ " Sorry, old man. I just received a call that I won't have to put up with your stupid nonsense anymore. " ]

.....

Outside the hotel

" Hey, hey. I think I located your little girlfriend. She's dragging Dr.Magi along a corridor at 55F. Dr.Magi seems to have a leg wound, but your girl looks fine. "

" Did you find the gem? "

" I don't think they have the gem. "

"Wraith" then continued

" You better hurry up if you wanna save them. That perv you mentioned is hot on their tails. "

" Then we should make our move now. I'll have the perv tell me where the gem is. You ready, Wraith? "

" Hah. I was born ready. Alright, Fu Hua, tell me more about this creep. I gotta make this absolutely flawless. "

" Well, he-.... "

A few minutes of "detail" later

" What the fuck? Did he really do that to you? "

" Yes. "

" Well, whatever. Guess I'll get at it. "

"Wraith" then pointed her palm towards herself, and grey mist started coming out of them, covering her entire body.

When the grey mist had dissipated, in the girl's place is now the perverted bastard.

" Let's get going. "

.....

A few more minutes later

" Phew. I don't think any of those goons saw through my disguise. You should move quickly. " "Wraith" said, returning to her "original" appearance.