02; kamal

the next day came and yeonjun didn't even get to sleep peacefully like he always does, his eyebags clearly show under his eyes.

"good morning my son." said mrs choi from the living room, watching yeonjun walk down the stairs.

"i still remember what you did yesterday." yeonjun fox's eyes glared sharply at his mom.

"oh come on it's not like you doing it for free."

mrs choi saw how yeonjun ears perked at the mention of money.

"if i didn't mistake, it was 8000 won per hour."
(kind of 6 usd idk i only know my money :))

"i hate you."

"well i love you too." yeonjun made a fake gag sound when mrs choi winked at him.

DiNg DoNg

yeonjun looked at his mother and mrs choi looked at his son, mrs choi walked closer to the door and peeked through at the door peep.

"it's them!" she half shouted whispering, yeonjun eyes went wide after processing what she just said.

"the kids?!"

"the kids!"

"shit, where do i hide!"

"why would you hide!"

"because i hate kids!"

"but you love their parent money!"

"mom the door, the door!"

"shut up then!"

mrs choi cleared her throat before putting up a smile and opening the door wide enough for them to come in.

"come in!" she moved away from the door and noticed a small figure behind the lady in front of her.

"hello, what's your name?" she asked the little boy.

but the boys continued to hide behind his mom, scared to meet her of course mrs choi didn't take it to heart because she knew it was not easy for kids to open up but lucky then because she liked kids.. unlike someone else.

"yeonjun! come here my boy!" a thud was heard behind the kitchen counter and a small smirk appeared on mrs choi face.

"what are you doing there? is there a cockroach?"

"fuck my life." yeonjun cursed inside his mind and came out of the kitchen counter, faking a smile as he approached them.

"yes mom?" he said, teeth gritting.

"meet mrs huening and his son kamal."

kamal? they must be from overseas i guess.

"pleasure to meet you mrs huening," he said then bent down to meet the boy's height.

he smiled softly and pulled out his hand, "my name is yeonjun, what's yours?"

"...."

ten seconds passed and the boy still didn't shake his hand with yeonjun, at this point yeonjun just felt like disappearing from the earth.

"he is really shy around new people but don't worry, he will eventually open up soon." mrs huening chuckled seeing yeonjun ears starting to heat up.

"..right."

there is no way he will get ignored by these kamal kids the whole day right?