32; angry soobin

while on the other side,

"hyuka where are you boy!" yeonjun shouted, his voice becoming hoarse with the nonstop shouting.

"hyungie isn't this the cotton candy you bought for him?" beomgyu said, pointing to the candy that was lying on the floor.

"it is! beomgyu tried to look somewhere here but don't go too far okay?" beomgyu nodded his head.

yeonjun runs forward, his eyes never stop roaming around.

he feels like throwing up, his legs almost giving up on him. he has been running and running around the place and since it's a festival, the place is as twice as big as a football field.

he stopped, sweat running down his face. he bent down as he put his hand on his knees, his vision blurred. he tried to shake off the dizziness as he continued to run.

"hyungie!" he meets up with beomgyu.

"did you find him?"

"noo." beomgyu replied making him almost break down in front of the boy.

"let's search for him there together." yeonjun saw how tired beomgyu was, after all he's just a kid.

yeonjun lifted him and ran with him in his arms. as he was running, he found soobin running in the same direction as him.

"have you found him?" they both asked each other.

"..shit." yeonjun let his tear out, unable to control it anymore.

"what should i do soob?" he sobbed, hiding his face in his hands.

but just then when soobin went to comfort yeonjun, they heard soft cries. it's not from yeonjun, it's coming from behind the tall tree.

yeonjun stopped his cries, he exchanged a glance with soobin.

soobin immediately rushed to where the sound was, he peeked his head a little and saw a small figure.

he looked at the figures, widening his eyes when recognized the brown familiar sweater.

"hyuka..?" the boy who was hugging his knees stopped his muffled crying and slowly looked up.

"h-hyung!!" he stumbles as he gets up, hugging tightly soobin's leg.

"where have you been!" soobin asked with a worried in his tone but decided to question further later when the boy's body shook in his arms.

he sighed. "there there, don't worry you're safe now." he caressed the boy's hair.

"is it hyuka!?" he turned around and found yeonjun running.

yeonjun finally being able to let out sighed in relief.

"thanks God you're okay!"

scared that one of them is lost again, they decided to go back home immediately.

in the car, beomgyu and taehyun sleep loudly while huening kai fiddles with his finger.

"i'm sorry yeonjun hyung for running away, saw a very pretty butterfly so i followed her. i promise i won't do it again." huening kai looks down at his laps.

but before yeonjun could say anything, soobin butted in.

"you better make sure to do it and not just say it hyuka, yeonjun hyung crying because of you you know?" he said, adding a little stern in his tone.

this is the first time he sees this side of soobin after his fight with woongki, he not gonna lie but angry soobin is kind of hot..

"he ran everywhere to search for you, asking all the people there. he almost tried to call your mother and do you know what happen if he called her?"

"n-no."

"you won't get to see him anymore, not only him but me and your little hyung too."

"i don't want that! i-i don't want to leave you guys, i'm really sorry yeonjun hyung!" huening kai hugs yeonjun from behind the seat.

don't get soobin wrong, he doesn't mean to make the poor boy feel bad but he is really strict when it comes to teaching.

people often mistake him sometimes because he looks soft on the outside but hard on the inside and yeonjun looks hard on the outside but actually is a softie.