15; now kiss

yeonjun looks at the terrace house in front of him, it's not too big and not too small. just enough space for them five to live together.

yeonjun unlocked the door using the key his mom gave him, his mom gave him one key for him and a spare key for soobin.

he knocked on the door before opening it even though there was no one inside the house.

his jaw hangs open as he looks around the house, not because it's too stunning but because it's too dirty!

"how am i gonna live in this house? can i even call this house though, rather than a house it looks more like a basement," he mumbles to himself before going to the store room and picking up a broom and sweeping the dirt off the floor.

"achuw!" he sneezes when the dust got into his nose.

he starts to move the couch and the cabinet aside to sweep under them.

a knock could be heard from the outside but yeonjun was too focused on his work so he didn't realise soobin already got in.

"yeonjun hyung?" the pink-haired man looked up to meet the latter.

soobin couldn't hold his laugh and burst out laughing after seeing yeonjun faces.

"why the fuck are you laughing at you dipshit!" yeonjun unconsciously cursed, embarrassed as he looks how hard the male was laughing. he really hates to admit but he found that soobin laugh is kind of.. cute?

"n-nothing hyung, it's just that you have a dirt spot on your nose." soobin hold his stomach to stop himself from laughing.

yeonjun immediately brought his hand up and wiped his nose but soobin continued to laugh when he missed the dirt on his nose.

"here let me help." soobin finally calmed down as he dropped his bag aside and went to help yeonjun.

he walked until he was in front of yeonjun, gently holding the side of yeonjun face as he wiped away the dirt on yeonjun nose using his thumb. soobin suddenly realized how close they were, he locked eyes with yeonjun who awkwardly shifted his gaze away.

"yeay now kiss!" they both turned around and found three little kids on the door frames.

yeonjun released his breath that he didn't even realize he was holding.

"a-alright kids, today will be your first cleaning day!" yeonjun changed the topic and soobin silently thanked him.