06; kang taehyun

"kamal, stop being a damn statue!"

"beomgyu, stop putting your damn hand in the damn aquarium before i shove your damn head into it!"

"err.." soobin looked at yeonjun who looked stressed as he was trying to shake the kamal kids because since beomgyu came, he has been like that, yeonjun said he trying to be invisible.

soobin scratches his head.

ding dong

(no more ding dong after this i promise 🙇‍♀️)

soobin decided to open the door since yeonjun looked 'busy'.

he peeked out the peephole and saw a little kid standing outside of yeonjun's house.

"it must be the last kids since mrs choi said we have to take care of three kids."

"hello," he said softly, the boy looked up at him since he was short and soobin was tall.

"where are your parent?" soobin looked around trying to search for his parent.

"they gone," he spoke casually.

soobin widened his eyes, but before he could mutter an apologies the kids spoke again.

"gone to work."

soobin sighed in relief, he almost thought they were gone as gone to go to the gone place.

"come in." he smiles softly at the kids.

"uh yeonjun, i think he is the last one," he said loud enough for yeonjun to turn his head at him.

"put him on the couch and play something on the tv, teletubbies maybe."

"we don't watch that show, mind yourself that we both living in a different century." the boy said

"argh just playing something soobin— YAH CHOI BEOMGYU!!"

soobin then proceeds to take the boy to the living room and give the remote to the kids to play his favorite show or cartoon or whatever while he goes help yeonjun.

"here, take this. you can watch anything you want." he handed him the remote.

"sit here and don't go anywhere alright..?"

"my name is kang taehyun."

"right, understood taehyun?"

taehyun nodded.

soobin left the room and went to where yeonjun was. he saw how yeonjun struggled to keep beomgyu in his seat.

yeonjun saw him, "where kamal?"

"with taehyun on the couch."

"can you watch him for a minute, i still haven't showered yet." hearing that makes beomgyu scrunch his face in disgust.

"eww that's disgusting, that's why i think i've smelled something bad and it turns out to be you uncle." beomgyu ran to hide behind soobin tall long leg.

"i'm not that old you brat!" yeonjun looked at beomgyu in disbelief.

beomgyu stuck his tongue out and then put his arms in the air while looking at soobin.

"soobin hyung, i want to take a bath too! my body feels sticky!" soobin understood the gesture and picked him up.

"for your information, soobin and me are the same age only the month is different and also that's because you keep running around the house like you belong in this house!" yeonjun said from afar as he grabbed his towel and slung it around his shoulder.

"whatever you still old bleww!" soobin shakes his head.

"i will bathe you after yeonjun hyung finishes up okay? now go sit with them." soobin pointed at the two kids.

"yes hyungiee!" soobin finds beomgyu little run cute as he runs toward them and sits beside taehyun.