04; brat named beomgyu

ding dong

yeonjun looks weirdly at the door, making sure the kamal kids are safe on the sofa before making his way toward the door.

he opened the door without looking at the peephole and he almost stumbled backward as he was met by a kid who just barged into his house the moment he opened the door.

"what the.. who are you?" yeonjun asked the man in front of him.

"hello, i'm mr choi and that's brat.. unfortunately is my son." he introduced himself as he pointed at the kids who running around the house while putting his arms up in the air.

"and your purpose coming here is..?"

"huh, isn't this mrs choi's house? am i in the wrong place?" he panicked.

"no no you're actually in the right place but may i know what is your business with my mom?"

"ahh, are you yeonjun? i thought you were the maid here but when I think back, there is no way a maid could be this handsome."

yeonjun doesn't know whether he should feel offended or happy.

"thank i guess..?"

"the reason i came is- CHOI BEOMGYU DONT JUMP INTO THE COUCH!! sorry bout that but he has always been like that since he was born, i almost thinking of sending him to an adoption center, i think the nurse there might misplaced my son. oh gosh what am i gonna do with him." he rubbed his temples.

"maybe he doing that for the attention?"

"oh don't get me started, he really loves attention to this one point where he jumped off a tree because apparently he said the neighbors like to give him jellies gummy when he sick."

"that's a straight-up psychopath."

"i know right- I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU NOT GONNA TO STOP THEN I WILL REPLACED YOU WITH A MALTESE OH PLEASE STOP."

yeonjun swear his eardrums almost bleeding due to the sudden screaming.

"anyways, can i leave now? i kind of late for my work."

"leave?"

"yea? you're the babysitter right?"

"i am but i already have one." yeonjun pointed at kamal who seemed to be frozen because he thought the kid name beomgyu would not see him if he just stayed still.

"yeah i can see that but your mom already told me she will take beomgyu as well, im sorry to cut this short but i'm really late right so see you later!" with that he left leaving yeonjun dumbfounded.