48; going to mall w yeonjunnie hyung!

"faster yeonjun hyung!" soobin tapped his foot as he waited for the older to finish dressing up.

"waitt!" yeonjun shouted and not too long after that, he came on wearing a casual outfit.

well casual only to him he thought

"you done?" soobin cocked an eyebrow

"yupp why?"

soobin shook his head and walked in front of him while yeonjun checked the younger outfit.

they decided to go to a mall since soobin wanted to treat yeonjun to something nice for all the good things yeonjun had done for him

"shall we eat first?" soobin said, looking at yeonjun who instantly nodded his head, showing how hungry he was.

"what do you want to eat hyung?" yeonjun put his hand on his chin, looking at the menu.

"cheese tteokbokki!!" the pink-haired man cutely pointed.

"okay, i go with spicy tteokbokki." soobin then moves forward to order and tells yeonjun to save up a seat for them.

later, he came back carrying the food in a tray and carefully placed it on their table.

"thank you for the food!"

they ate in silence, both were too hungry to strike up a conversation.

"huh?" yeonjun glanced at the male in front of him who had just stolen his food.

"don't blame me, you make it look delicious." soobin said then went ahead to steal more from his plate.

"noo stopp, it's mine!" yeonjun brought the food and held it in his chest.

putting a finger up to the younger and shaking it lightly, "no no no!"

"come on hyung, i will give you some of mine and you give me yours." soobin wiggles his eyebrows.

"o-okay." yeonjun takes a spoonful of soobin spicy tteokbokki, smirking a little at the younger.

soobin just smiles watching the older playfulness and waiting for the food to start its magic.

"why are you smiling— oh my god it's spicy!" yeonjun slammed his hand on the table as he stood up while soobin already burst out laughing when the older face started to change.

"water, help me get some water soobin!" the older face started to match his hair color, he looked like a tomato according to soobin.

"i think i kind of forgot to tell you that it's spicy." soobin wiped the tear he let out while laughing.

"why are you telling me now you shit!" yeonjun almost flipped the table on soobin but stopped when soobin left the table to get his water some refill.

well, that's more likely how they are right? the couple— oops i mean the babysitter partner is finally on good terms.

...

lmao my english is so bad, but i always write more than 500 words when im writing in english, but when i try to write it in my mother tongue i always fail to get above 100 words 😔☝️