50; the ending that everyone waiting for

3 months later.

"hello welcome to SoobiJun cafe!" a black-haired man said, smiling a little to the person who just came in.

"what would you like to order?" he handed them the menu as he waited for them to order, hand ready to type whatever on the cashier counter computer

"can i have two pieces of red bean bread please?" the girl shyly said, looking down as yeonjun didn't stop staring at her.

"oh i'm afraid to tell you that red bean bread is running out of stock—"

"freshly baked red bean bread is here!" another guy said half shouted after coming out of the kitchen with a tray of freshly baked bread.

"oh, we have plenty now? heheh!" yeonjun, chuckles softly as he types her order and processes to make the payment.

"cash or card?"

"can i pay with a card please?"

"sure!"

"yeonjun hyung, do we have more sugar?" yeonjun turned his head to look at the light purple-haired male.

"we don't but don't worry the kids are already on their way back here!" right after he finished his sentence, the bell door chimed as a sign of a new customer

yeonjun looks at the door, frowning when he doesn't see anyone when suddenly he hears a small voice.

"we're down here hyung!"

yeonjun jerked his head and peeked under the counter, slightly tip-toeing on his feet as he saw three short figures standing patiently.

"we've bought the things you asked us to!" taehyun said as beomgyu lifted the plastic bag and handed it to yeonjun.

"thank you guys, you were really helpful!" soobin said after taking off his apron and going to the kids.

"have you eaten yet?" he asked, looking over at the three who shook their head in unison.

"go pick whatever you want and say it to yeonjun hyung." he pointed at the bread and then to yeonjun who was busy taking the orders.

"yeaayyyy thank you soobiniee hyungiee!!" soobin watched how the three ran and tugged on yeonjun's apron, dragging him away from the counter as yeonjun tried to get away from them and continued to greet the customers only from them to continue dragging him.

soobin chuckled softly, hand resting on his chin. he never knew that meeting them could change a big part of his life.

soobin is glad he didn't push them away and he's glad they didn't push him either.

he was over the moon when he finally could open up a cafe with yeonjun using the money he gained while working, that's what he had been dreaming to do.

he wondered, what would happen if he didn't meet them.

sometimes, we didn't even realize someone came into our life and continued to stay with us.

— Babysitter Operation, The Ends.