24; yeonjun struggled without soobin ft peng peng

"what the fuck happened?!" yeonjun come running to the living room after hearing huening kai crying.

"what happened taehyun?" he asked taehyun who was trying to calm down the crying boy.

"hyuka lost his peng peng!" he replied, a hand rubbing on huening kai's back.

"the penguin?"

taehyun nodded.

"it's not on the toilet!" beomgyu yelled after coming back from the bathroom.

"why the fuck would it be on the toilet?!"

"i dont know." beomgyu shrugged.

"don't worry hyuka, we will search peng peng together okay?" yeonjun comforted huening kai by putting his hand on his shoulder.

"o-okay." he sniffed.

and so their operation began,

operation; find peng-peng before hyuka cries!

is the name of their mission.

yeonjun bent down and look under the sofa, clear.

taehyun looked at their last time played, clear.

beomgyu search in the kitchen and..

"found it!"

"where?!" both yeonjun and taehyun said while huening kai looked at beomgyu with glistening eyes.

"not peng peng but cookies! i love cookies." beomgyu said before taking a small bite.

huening kai started to tear up.

"bomie hyung!" taehyun warned beomgyu.

"what? what did i do!" beomgyu pouted as he looked at taehyun.

"soobin hyung! i want soobin hyungie!" beomgyu throwing his tantrum, stomping his foot while calling for soobin.

"beomgyu shut up, you being noisy!" yeonjun accidentally raised his voice making beomgyu startled.

"no wait, i'm sorry!" yeonjun realized his actions making beomgyu feel upset.

yeonjun quickly dialed soobin number and put it on the face time, hoping for soobin to pick up the call.

beomgyu looked at the ringing phone and after a few ringing, soobin picked up the phone.

"hello yeonjun hyung?" soobin's confused voice could be heard on the other line.

"soobin i'm so sorry but beomgyu really wants to see you." yeonjun feels bad for suddenly calling soobin on his day off.

"it's fine hyung, beomgyu are you there?"

"soobinnie hyung..?" beomgyu shows himself on the camera causing soobin to melt looking at his doe eyes.

"hyungie is here~"

"hyungie!" beomgyu immediately took the phone out of yeonjun hands.

"yess, why are your eyes red beomgyu?"

beomgyu looks at yeonjun and soobin gets the hint.

"are you causing a trouble to yeonjun hyung?" soobin softly said, beomgyu slowly nodded his head.

"i make yeonjun hyung mad."

"do you know why he's mad at you?"

beomgyu nodded his head again.

"it's fine if you are aware of your behavior, now apologies to yeonjun hyung."

"i'm sorry hyungie.."

"i'm sorry too beomgyu, i didn't mean to shout at you."

soobin on the other side smiling like a proud dad.

"by the way, why does the house look messy?"

"well, hyuka lost his peng peng and we trying to find it."

"peng peng? oh shit you mean this?" soobin tilted his phone.

"peng peng!" huening kai shouted when soobin showed him the penguin plushie

"how the fuck is peng peng with you soob?"

"i don't know, maybe hyuka or i accidentally put him in my bag."

huening kai makes a grabby hand toward the phone.

"im sorry hyuka, i will come home as soon as possible."

"take care of peng peng hyungie!"

"i will." soobin giggles, finding huening kai cute.

"and don't forget to take care of yourself as well soobin." yeonjun remind him.

"i will hyung." soobin heart warming at the oldest words.