27; this time, sleep with me

the roofer done checking the hole in the soobin's room, it's happened because of the storm because of yesterday night's rain pouring hard.

"you can sleep in my room soob." deja vu, soobin thought.

"just say—" he cut off by a pillow landed on his face.

"nevermind, i take that back." yeonjun slammed the door.

"i'm kidding hyung! let me in!" soobin rapidly knocked on yeonjun's door.

"let me— oof!" yeonjun opened the door and soobin fell forward.

"get your ass in." yeonjun moved a little.

"thank you hyung!" soobin looked at yeonjun room, it's nothing special since the room was temporary but despite that, it still looked cozy.

"where do i sleep?" soobin turned to yeonjun who scratched his head in return.

"uh, on the bed? we don't have a futon do we?"

"you're right.. or i can just sleep on the floor." soobin suggested.

"no i will feel bad, how about me sleep on the floor instead?" - yeonjun.

"i will feel really bad if you do that, this is your room though. - soobin.

"then how about we sleep on the floor together?" yeonjun turns to suggest.

they two changed glances.

"let's just sleep on the bed." yeonjun went to his bed.

"yeah, great idea." soobin scratches his head.

yeonjun fixed his bed and placed two pillows for him and soobin, he pats the space next to him gesturing for soobin to come.

they two lie down on the soft mattress, both tense up when soobin accidentally brushes his finger on yeonjun hands.

soobin played with his phone scrolling through social media, same goes for yeonjun.

suddenly, a soft snore could be heard beside yeonjun. he turned his body to the sound and found soobin fell asleep with his phone open.

yeonjun softly chuckled when he found soobin cute when he sleeping, turning off soobin's phone as he placed his phone on the nightstand beside him

"goodnight soobinnie," he whispered to soobin, gently brushing off the hair on his forehead.

he turned his body and faced his back to soobin but suddenly he felt a strong hand making its way to his waist.

his body shocked a little but realized it's was soobin who couldn't sleep without hugging something, he quickly made himself comfortable in the latter arms and drifted to his dream with a smile on his face.