25; pancake with chef taehyun!

"what are we gonna make today taehyun?" yeonjun asked taehyun beside him

"pancake!" taehyun said as he wore the apron around his small waist

"that's right!" yeonjun then prepared all the ingredients and placed them on the counter.

he pours a good amount of flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl and whisk all of them together. after that, he put the butter that he already melted in the pan in the bowl.

"can you crack the egg for me taehyun?"

"i can!" taehyun proceeds to crack the egg like a pro.

"be careful, we don't want to eat the shell right?"

"i'm being careful hyungie, don't worry!" taehyun smiled at him.

"then can you pour the milk in, i forgot to bring vanilla essence." yeonjun passed the bowl to taehyun.

"okay!" taehyun carefully pour the milk so he doesn't spill it.

yeonjun came back with the vanilla essence in his hands and poured a tiny bit using a measuring spoon.

"what should we do now?" he grinned at taehyun.

"hit them all together!" the boy tossed his hand in the air.

"who?! who hit who!" they were both startled as they turned their head toward soobin who just come after his day off.

"pancake! we make a pancake!" taehyun replied while jumping off the chair and rushing to soobin.

"ahh, i thought there was a fight or something.." soobin picked up taehyun and saw yeonjun running to him.

"soobin!" yeonjun tackles soobin in a hug, causing taehyun to stuck between them.

soobin chuckles softly. "i thought the kids would miss me more but turns out it will be you."

"you don't know how hard and struggle it is when you are not here!" he faked cries, wiping the invisible tear.

soobin laughed loudly, he never laughed as this much before. sighed he gonna miss this later, but for now let's enjoy it.

"i'm gonna put my bag first and give hyuka his peng peng to him and then i will help you guys." he put down taehyun back in his seat.

"you don't need to, we're almost done anyway. just rest after all you just came back." yeonjun said.

"alright if you say so.." soobin left the kitchen.

"hyuka i brought your peng peng!"

"peng peng!!"

yeonjun and taehyun continued to whisk them until the batter started to thicken and form a bubble, yeonjun then scooped a small amount then spread it on the pan. he waited until the edge started to look dry and brownish colored before he flipped them, he does the same with ten pieces more and turns off the stove as he served them the pancake he makes with chef taehyun.