26; what will happen to we?

yeonjun and soobin are currently in the living room, having a small conversation when soobin asks yeonjun.

"yeonjun hyung, do you not have a sibling?" soobin asked, he could see yeonjun eyes hold a tiny bit of sadness.

"i didn't, i'm the only child."

"is that why you agreed to become a babysitter?"

"not really, my mom forced me to be honest." yeonjun chuckled, recalling back his first day.

"i see."

"how about you? do you have a sibling, i know you have a brother since you told me about your nephew."

"i have both an older sister and brother." soobin said, looking at his hands.

"isn't it lonely?" he asked, referring to being the only child.

"it's is. i always wanted a little brother or sister and i guess, i have three mischievous little brothers now." he laughed it off.

"hyung, do you know how long are we gonna watch them?"

"three or four months like that, mom told me." soobin calculated in his head.

"we have been watching them for two months.. i didn't realize how fast time goes by."

"we didn't notice because we were having fun with them."

they both sat in silence.

"say hyung.." yeonjun look at soobin.

"when the kids are back.. how about we? do we have to go back the way it was too?" soobin blurted out.

yeonjun was taken aback, he never once thought about it.

"i guess it was like that," he mumbled.

"i see.."

"hyungie hyungie, there a water in this room! it's flooded!" suddenly, taehyun scream could be heard.

they both stood up and hurried to the room where taehyun was. taehyun indeed was right, there was a leak in soobin's room ceiling and the floor was flooded.

soobin moved all of his things to prevent damage with the help of yeonjun.

"what should i do." soobin doesn't usually sleep in their babysitter's house, he sleeps whenever he feels like it to but today he already planned to sleep there for a week because he feels like he wasted yeonjun's mom's money since his mom basically rented it for him too.

"i will call the plumber or roofer to check where the leaking came from." yeonjun hastily pulled out his phone.

"thank you hyung." soobin continued to move his things and put them in yeonjun's room.

...

how do you think this story will end?? 😗