08; role model yeonjun

"what are you making?" a low voice behind startled yeonjun as he turned around with a spatula in his hand.

"woah calm down hyung." soobin held his hand up.

"don't scare me like that!" yeonjun rubbed his chest.

"if i wasn't mistaken, you're not the one to get scared easily."

"people changed."

"yeah just like you, you look so much cooler in the academy and now seeing you in an apron.." yeonjun could feel soobin eyeing him up and down.

"look what?" yeonjun feel himself nervous being under soobin stare.

"you look like wife material." soobin blurted out.

"wife? should it be husband instead?"

"you suit the wife role more, you know when you show up in a skirt, some of them judge you but some just don't mind and some admire you. and i was one of those people." soobin smiled a little, remembering back the day.

"what? judge me?" yeonjun raised his eyebrows.

"no, support you, you told everyone that clothes don't have gender and after that, some of them show up in skirts, painted nails, and earrings and some of the girls show up in boyish clothes too. i really admired you at that time." yeonjun could see the genuine smile on his face.

"what about now?"

"hmm." soobin put his hand on his chin.

"people changed." he copied yeonjun making yeonjun groan.

"go prepare the table, the food is almost done." he shushed him off the kitchen.

deep down yeonjun glad soobin didn't get to see his ears that were starting to redden, his mom was right, soobin is actually is a nice guy.

he then lifted the pot after wearing a glove to prevent his hand from burning and put it on top of the table.

they eat in silence but not until beomgyu decides to ruin it by climbing up the table and accidentally kicking yeonjun drink and spilling it all over yeonjun.

yeonjun groan, now he has to take a shower again!