45; came back to me

it's saturday and yeonjun doesn't have anything to do, it's not like he has work or something after all he was always free even before working as a babysitter.

yeonjun closed his eyes, not quite adjusted to the quiet around him, usually he would be dragged by beomgyu or taehyun and play with huening kai till he get tired.

suddenly,

grurr grurr

his stomach grumbles he snaps his eyes open. holding his now growling stomach as he looks at the time on his phone.

2.14 pm.

no wonder he feels hungry, he hasn't eaten anything since last night.

searching for a delivery food on his phone, scrolling through his phone until he found a certain ramen restaurant.

ordering a quick ramen and a cola for him as he makes the payment online using a card debit.

he waits for ten or twelve minutes before he hears a doorbell ringing from his door.

"wait!" muttered a quick response to let the delivery man know he's insides.

opened up the door as he took the food out of the man's hand, he smiled at the delivery man before closing the door with a thud.

carefully opening the lid, the smell of the ramen blew through his nostrils as soon as he opened it.

he was about to feed himself a spoon of ramen before the same familiar doorbell rang again.

he looked at his food, all was good and received as what he ordered.

hastily walking back to the door, he opened the door without taking a look at the peephole.

"my order is correct thou—" yeonjun got cut by himself as he looked over at the person in front of him.

"h-hyung.." the man who had his head down finally looked up, making eye contact with the older who he used to call hyung again.

"soobin..?"