44; back to normal

yeonjun switches the channel using the remote tv multiple times, doesn't even know what he's doing.

he leaning on the couch, he is currently in his own house since his work was done so he doesn't need the terrace house anymore.

sighing, he closed the tv and went to play something on his phone but paused when he looked at the wallpapers of his phone.

a photo of them five at the festival.

he ran his thumb over at the boys as if he caressed their hair with a soft smile plastered on his lips

he gazed over at soobin, chuckling as he looked at the silly face he made.

even when it was their last work, soobin still didn't come. didn't even come to bid goodbye to the other kids.

yeonjun wondered, where the younger had gone? he be lying if he said he never missed the male, in fact ever since he left the house, yeonjun always checked his phone to see if the younger ever had seen the message.

he missed the warm presence of the red-haired male, missed the conversation they had, missed the attention the younger had given to him.

even the parent's kids started to question him asking the younger whereabouts, but all he could answer was just respond with a smile.

their parent may have gotten the hint and stopped questioning him which is why he is thankful for being understanding.

and for his mom, yeonjun tells mrs choi everything that happened that day.

mrs choi understands why soobin distances himself from the older one because who wouldn't be hurt if someone you know and close accuses you of something you never did, she knows it but she still wants his son to find out the answer himself.

as for soobin, he still gets in contact with mrs choi but doesn't text often since he has something to take care of.

yeonjun once begged his mom when he found out she and soobin texted each other, he wanted the younger address so he could apologize but of course his mom didn't give him.

his mom doesn't know what soobin has to go through but all she knows that's it's not something bad.

yeonjun put his hand over his face, sighing deeply.

can he meet soobin again?

"oh God please let me see him again."

will they two meet again?

or is this how their story ends?

their friendship?

well i don't know, but since i'm the author

let me tell you something..

their story ends with..

idk man

wait for the next chapter will you? heheh 😋