33; sick hyungie

they reached their home, soobin turned off the engine and pulled out the key. getting out of the driving seat as he goes to unlock their front door.

he carefully lifted the sleeping beomgyu and taehyun to put them inside their room and tucked them under the blanket.

going outside to lift huening kai while yeonjun getting their bag but after a while, he still didn't see the figure of the pink haired.

he peeked at the door frame to see yeonjun holding down his head low, feeling confused as he walked behind yeonjun and patted him on his back.

"are you okay hyung?" he asked, worried.

"y-yes, just a little dizzy.." yeonjun brought up his head to give soobin reassurance smiled.

"let's go inside then, it's cold here." soobin leaned forward to take some of the bags in his hand and follow behind his back.

"hyung!" soobin freaks out when yeonjun loses his balance causing him to stumble forward.

soobin sprints forward, helping him regain his balance and that's when he feels something burning in his hands.

"hyung, you're burning." yeonjun didn't reply instead he just looked down with both eyes shut.

soobin placed his palm on top of yeonjun's forehead and his guess was right, yeonjun had a fever.

placing his hand over yeonjun's shoulder as he guided him to his room.

"wait here," he said then continued to leave the room without waiting for yeonjun's response.

5 minutes passed and he came back with a tablet of pain relief and a glass of water.

"eat this than drink this." he took out one pill and handed it to yeonjun but the latter shook his head.

"i be fine without it." he weakly said making soobin doubt him.

"no you have to."

"but i don't like medicine!" he whines despite having a fever.

"choi yeonjun, why are you behaving like beomgyu now?" yeonjun shivered, sweat running down his face at the mention of his full name.

"finee!" he sulked in defeat.

"open your mouth." he parted his lips and soobin slipped the pills into his mouth and then quickly passed the water to yeonjun.

"now sleep, i will wait until their parents come. don't do anything just rest, i will take your phone." before soobin could reach out for yeonjun's phone, he stopped him.

"no leave my phone here, what if i need something? do you want me to shout when i'm sick?" soobin stopped for a while to think, yeonjun was right.

"..alright but i need you to sleep okay? don't play with your phone. only use when you needed me, i will come right away when you text me." he said in a demanding voice making yeonjun instantly nod.

soobin walked out after turning off the light, making sure yeonjun was comfortable in his bed before he fully left the room.