42; come back hyungie

3 days left.

soobin didn't come to babysit yesterday, including today too.

"will soobin hyung come tomorrow?" the brunette asked, looking at yeonjun with his doe eyes.

"i don't know gyu.." yeonjun replied softly.

"why soobin hyung didn't come anymore? does he know that we're gonna leave soon?" huening kai pouted, fiddling with his fingers.

"yeah, mom told me that we have three days more to stay with you guys." the shortest among them said.

"maybe he knows or maybe he doesn't." yeonjun slumped his shoulder, looking down.

where did the younger go?

yeonjun grabbed his phone, checking to see if the younger had seen his messages but it seemed like the male blocked him or something because somehow his message couldn't go through him.

babysitter soobin 🐰

where are you?

beomgyu keep asking
for you

their parent too

they asked me if you were
sick or something

i don't know what to answer
so i just smiled at them

because according to you, we
are not close enough to know

i'm sorry if i crossed your line,
making you upset with my words

i don't know what came over
me to say something like that,
accusing you of something you
didn't do

please come back

the kids miss you

me too

i miss you too soob

this message cannot reach to the
'babysitter soobin 🐰'

"what did hyungie say? did he reply to you?" taehyun tried to peek over yeonjun shoulder but the male quickly shut his phone before the black-haired boy could see what was on the screen.

"nothing, he didn't see my messages. maybe he's busy, let's just hope he will come tomorrow okay?" he looked at the three kids in front of him who had the same expression on their faces, sulky.

taehyun, who is smarter than the other two instantly catches yeonjun body language.

"yeah i think hyungie has mentioned to me that he has part-time work other than babysitting us, maybe yeonjun hyung was right that he's busy." taehyun smiled at yeonjun.

"right taehyun." the pink-haired man ruffled the boy's hair in return.

"come back soon.. soobin."