14; babysitter soobin

it's midnight and yeonjun is on the couch, watching a show on the tv.

"yeonjun~"

"what is it mom?" yeonjun rolled his eyes, there must be something since his mother smiled mischievously, he knew that smile so well.

"i have a great news!" she said making yeonjun furrow his eyebrows.

"what's the news?" he replied, uninterested.

"well, i just rented a house for you and soobin. you will be babysitting them at the new house tomorrow!"

"why would you do that? we both can just babysit them here?" yeonjun questions, didn't understand why his mom rented a house for him.

"nothing! i just feel like soobin would get comfortable more if you guys babysit them there, we didn't know whether he is comfortable living here. for you of course, since you have lived here since you were a kid but soobin? he may feel uncomfortable with me here." yeonjun shut his mouth, what his mother said was right. yeonjun may feel comfortable since this is his house but he doesn't know about soobin.

"i understand, send me the address and i will text soobin to come to the new house tomorrow."

"great!" mrs choi went back to her room but then reality hit yeonjun.

"mom can you give me soobin number? i don't have his number yet!" he shouted from downstairs.

he heard his mother shout back with an "okay"

ting!

yeonjun looked at his phone and it was his mom sending him soobin's phone number.

he widened his eyes at the contact name that his mother saved soobin as.

soon to be son in law

"what the fuck mom!" he shouted on top of his lungs.

but the thought of soobin being his boyfriend didn't sound bad, yeonjun thought.

"what the fuck yeonjun?! get yourself together!" slapping his cheek as he changed the contact names.

babysitter soobin 🐰

he found himself smiling as he staring at his phone.