11; naughty bomie!

it's already been a week since yeonjun and soobin became a babysitter, it's not easy but when they're doing it together, they find another way how to make things fast.

"you put taehyun to sleep and i put hyuka."

"what about beomgyu?" soobin asked.

"beomgyu is the hardest so we will do it together." yeonjun replied and soobin nodded his head.

"come on taehyun, it's bedtime!"

"let's go hyungie!" taehyun giggles, showing his cute canine teeth.

"you too hyuka, let's go." yeonjun smiled at huening kai.

"okay!"

oh did i forget to mention? huening kai is finally able to look at yeonjun in the face and yeonjun is more than happy.

"what about mee!" they four look at beomgyu who stomps his feet in disbelief.

"beomi has been naughty today, you will be the last one to sleep understand?" yeonjun said, emphasising the word naughty so beomgyu would reflect on his action.

"not fair! not fair!" yeonjun just ignored him and went to put huening kai to sleep with taehyun and soobin.

since taehyun is already tired, he is the first one to fall asleep without story time from soobin. and as for huening kai, yeonjun just needs to tugging him with his blanket and his peng peng (penguin) beside him to make him sleep.

they both went to meet beomgyu who sitting on the couch while hugging his knees close to his chest.

"beomgyu?" soobin called out only for beomgyu to shake his head.

yeonjun sighed and put his hand on beomgyu shoulder.

"i'm sorry beomgyu but you been really naughty today, you make me and soobin hyung tired. we want to rest too like you guys but you keep running and running so how can we rest?" yeonjun softly said, soobin nodded his head in agreement but he forgot that beomgyu can't see him. soobin actually trying to keep himself calm because he almost explodes when he hears yeonjun addressing him 'hyung'.

soobin slapped himself which yeonjun didn't get to see.

"yeonjun hyung is right beomgyu, you can play but don't cause trouble for us okay?" soobin ruffled beomgyu's soft hair.

"b-bomie is sorry hyungie, i promise i w-will cause less t-trouble for you guys." beomgyu looked up and they both softened their gaze seeing his teary eyes.

"it's okay bomie, hyungie are not mad anymore." yeonjun pulled beomgyu into a tight hug, beomgyu hands searched for soobin and tugged on soobin shirt, yeonjun noticed it so he grabbed soobin's collar and pulled him in the hug together.