43; one days left

1 day left.

"what should we play today guys? tomorrow is your last day, let's spend our time till we're tired as fuck!" yeonjun immediately put his hand over his mouth, unconsciously cursing.

usually, there would be soobin who would scold him if he ever said the bad word but now the male has disappeared from his sight, and no more scolding from him.

"i'm sorry!" he apologised, smiling sheepishly at the kids.

"is okay! we're gonna pretend like we never heard that as you taught us!" they said in unison, yeonjun clapped his hand.

"right!" he nodded as he went towards them, carrying a basket of toys in them.

"airplane wuish~!" beomgyu swung around the airplane he found.

"carrot!" huening kai picked up the carrot plushie and go play with his peng peng.

"what do you want to play taehyun?" yeonjun asked the black-haired boy who still hadn't picked any of the toys.

taehyun fiddles with his finger before pointing to a cardboard game that has made yeonjun eyes glisten.

"bingo?" yeonjun asked, taehyun nodded his head slowly.

"are you sure you want to play bingo with me? not uno or snake and ladder?" taehyun nodded again.

"i just feel like.. you may feel lonely without soobin hyung, that's why i want to play this with hyung." the boy went forward and held the board game in his chest.

yeonjun was stunned at the boy's words, taehyun may be younger than beomgyu but he sure knows a lot and mature than his age.

"aww is taehyunnie worried about me?" he teasingly said, pinching both of his cheeks making taehyun whine.

"it's fine if you don't want to play bingo with me, i go play with the other!" he was about to get up but yeonjun stopped him.

"i'm just kidding taehyun, come here i teach you first how to play this." yeonjun pulled his wrist gently making him sit beside him.

he explained the instructions to taehyun who listened with his mouth slightly open, which is his habit when he's focusing on something and yeonjun found it cute when taehyun had the same habit as soobin.

...