31; hyuka lost!

"yeonjun hyung?" soobin threw a weird glance at the pink-haired male who panting really hard.

he passed the drink he bought for himself to yeonjun who immediately took a big sip.

"h-hyuka.."

"what about him?" soobin looked at him but then frowned when he didn't find huening kai with him.

"hyuka gone!" beomgyu.

"hyuka lost!" yeonjun said in unison.

"what?! but how?!" soobin panicked.

"i don't know! i just passed him the cotton candy i bought and then while waiting for beomgyu's candy, he was gone! i tried to search for him around first, maybe he didn't go that far but until now i didn't find him and suddenly i saw you and taehyun. i thought maybe he saw you and went to you!"

"what should i do soob! i promise to his mom that i will be careful!" yeonjun is on the verge of crying.

"calm down hyung, l-let's search for him again." soobin panicked inside but seeing yeonjun almost cry he hid his panic, he should at least comfort him and not make yeonjun worried more.

yeonjun and beomgyu decided to return to the cotton candy stall since they had a slight chance of huening kai being there while soobin and taehyun roamed around the things that mostly caught huening kai's attention like the doll stall.

"hyuka!" yeonjun shouted for his name, hoping he would respond.

"kaiie!" beomgyu looks behind the stall but there's no sign of the baby doll-looking boy.

"have you seen a lost kid around here? black hair, this short, big doll eyes?" soobin described huening kai's appearance to the man he just approached.

"i don't— no wait, i feel like i have seen him there." he pointed to the gummy jellies stall.

"really?! thank you so much!" he dashed toward the stall with taehyun.

"hueningie? are you here!" taehyun called out while soobin asked the seller if he had seen huening kai or not.

"he did stop here for a while but then he left."

"do you know where he goes to?"

"yes, he goes there with a face almost crying. i wanted to ask him where his parent but he ran before i could even approach him."

"he is really shy with people, he goes there right? thank you! let's go taehyun."

"no problem."

soobin kept praying in his head. "please be there, please be there."

he looks around the place, looking for a certain boy. it's the playground for kids and there were so many kids so soobin tried his best to focus.

"soobin hyung!" he saw taehyun running behind the rainbow slides.

"what is it taehyun?" he looks at the things in taehyun's hand.

huening kai penguin.

"oh God where is he.." he gripped tightly the doll in his hand.