22; take off your shirt

or not.. the kids had already left, taehyun pleading yeonjun to not tell his mom about him being bullied so yeonjun had to come out with an excuse saying the service there was so bad and convinced taehyun's mother to change his tuition. and as for woongki, he and his son disappeared from the tuition just like how he disappeared before.

"oww, it's hurt! be careful soobin!" yeonjun yelped in pain as soobin dabbed the cotton pad near his eyebrow and his lips.

"i barely touched it!" annoyed soobin and pressed the cotton hard.

"that's hurt!" yeonjun pushed soobin hand away from his face.

"you're weak!"

"no i'm not!"

"yes you are, now take off your shirt." soobin suddenly said.

yeonjun immediately put his hand on his chest, caught off guard by his words.

"what the heck are you thinking of? you think i didn't notice the way you keep holding your stomach on the way home?" he said as he recalled back.

soobin looked at the seat behind him and found the kids were sleeping, he smiled softly and then focused on his drive. yes, soobin is the one driving with yeonjun in the passenger seat, he glanced at yeonjun whose face scrunched up in pain. he looks at his shirt and then at him.

"is it too obvious?" yeonjun scratched his head in embarrassment.

"yes now take it off," he demanded.

yeonjun still didn't move from his place, soobin sighed.

"you don't have to if you're embarrassed but it will be more easier if i do it, just lift your shirt a little."

yeonjun thanked soobin in his head for being understanding.

he slowly lifted his shirt and turned his head away. soobin could feel his face starting to heat up, he squeezed a tiny bit of the cream on his hand and ran his hand on the bruised part.

yeonjun shuddered at the cold hand on the sides of his stomach, soobin noticed it but didn't say anything.

soobin then accidentally looked at yeonjun abs and for some reason, he couldn't seem to take his eyes off the man's abdomen.

"alright, it's done." yeonjun dropped his shirt in his hand.

"thank you.." he mumbled.

"welcome hyung." soobin replied before closing the door of yeonjun's room.

soobin leaned on the door, placing his hand on his racing heart.

"shit what's wrong with you?!" he hit his chest.

...

i feel a lot better now after taking a rest!
sorry for the late update 🙇‍♀️