39; playing bingo w yeonjun hyung!

"what are we gonna play today kids?" soobin asked the kids who watching spongebob on the tv and when soobin means kids, it's mean including yeonjun.

they all turned their head to him.

"uno!"

"chess!"

"snake and ladder!"

"bingo!" soobin looks at yeonjun.

"seriously hyung? bingo?" he looked at the older with a judging look making the boy grumble in response.

"what?" the pink-haired man murmured.

"what should we play then? uno or chess or snake and ladder?" soobin look at them, wanting a choice out of the three.

"what about bingo.." he heard yeonjun whisper, he held back his smile watching yeonjun sulking face.

"honestly, i'm fine with anything." taehyun shrugged.

"bingo it is." soobin said as he looked over at the older, seeing the reaction from him immediately making him chuckle.

"except for that." taehyun suddenly cut him.

"shut up you kids. you know back in my age, we didn't even have this board game, we only played bingo so you should play this too!" yeonjun stuck out his tongue at the blacked haired boy.

"yeonjun hyung we're not that's old.." soobin butted him.

"soobin hyung~ we don't want to play bingo!" beomgyu complained while shaking soobin arms.

"okay okay! how about we play uno?" soobin suggested and the three kids nodded.

"but soobin.." soobin stood up without waiting for yeonjun to finish his word as he left the living room to get the card game.

"here, go play there!" he passed the card to taehyun and shushed them off.

the red-haired man glanced at yeonjun who had his back on him.

he shuffled to the older and tapped his shoulder, earning a hum from him.

"do you want to play this with me..?" soobin asked, showing yeonjun the thing that he hid behind his back.

yeonjun eyes glimmer with happiness after he turns his body to the younger.

"bingo?!" he exclaimed, looking at soobin who smiled softly in return.

"let's go?"

"let's go!"

yeonjun who couldn't hold his excitement pulled soobin hand and made him sit in front of him as he handed him the other paper and pen.

they played until a shout could be heard inside the house.

"uno!"

"bingo!"

yeonjun hastily gets up as he does a little dance with huening kai who also wins playing the card game.

soobin watching with a soft smile plastered on his face.