37; love you jun hyung!

"hello boys!" soobin yelled as soon as he got inside, greeting all the kids.

"hello hyungie!" beomgyu and taehyun greeted him back while huening kai was nowhere to be seen.

"where hyuka?"

"bathroom with yeonjun hyung bathing him." taehyun replied as he continued playing the board game with beomgyu.

"i see." after 5 minutes, yeonjun and huening kai could be seen getting out of the bathroom with yeonjun carrying him.

"oh soob? when did you come?" yeonjun shocked pikachu faceu.

"around 4 to 5 minutes ago." he walked to yeonjun, taking huening kai in his arms to get him dressed.

"how are you doing hyung? feel better?" he added, looking at the older.

"much better, after all it's you who taking care of me." yeonjun smiled almost melting soobin's heart.

"oh i forgot, wait here." he suddenly said then went to his room.

soobin just watched him leave and continue to brush huening kai's hair.

"here!" soobin instantly beamed at the paper bag in his hand, he was really familiar with the brownish paper bag.

"is this for me?!" he looked up with his big eyes.

"yes! i got this for you yesterday with beomgyu at the bakery around there, beomgyu said you really like this bread." yeonjun watched how soobin expression changed, he never knew soobin could change his emotions so fast.

"am i right hyungie?" beomgyu smiled at him.

"you're right!" he ruffled the kid's brunette hair then turned to yeonjun.

"thank you i really liked this bread so much, love you jun hyung!" the red-haired man hugged the bread as if his life depended on it, unaware of the thing he just said while the older whole body froze.

he looked at him and noticed that the younger didn't even realize what he said.

"you're welcome soob, i will buy more if you want!"

"really?!"

"yess!"

"you're the best hyung!"

"i know!!"

yeonjun glanced at the tall man in front of him again, he wanted to see that smile again, but the next time he wanted to be the reason for that smile.

he hopes he could see him happy like this again in the future.