21; soobin hyung to the rescued

soobin panicked, yeonjun had been out for almost an hour and he still hadn't seen the pink-haired male figure.

"beomgyu, hyuka dress up! we going to pick up yeonjun hyung and taehyun!" he shouted.

"yes, hyungie!"

tapping his foot furiously as he waited for the kids to change up.

"hyungie we're done— ahh" beomgyu yelps when he feels himself being dragged.

"great." he held both of their hand as he locked the house.

ordering a cab on his phone since he didn't have a car, showing the driver the address on his phone.

"please drive faster." the driver nodded his head as he looked at the desperate expression on soobin face, he sensed something wrong. he thought soobin run away from his wife and brought his kids with him to live together.

after a few traffic lights and a turn, they finally arrived at taehyun's tuition. soobin runs inside with beomgyu holding his hand and huening kai in his arms.

he frowned seeing the crowd, he squished himself and muttered a small sorry to everyone he bumped into in the progress.

soobin eyes widened as he saw yeonjun jump on top of a man, he didn't know yeonjun could do that.

"this is not the time to simping." shaking his head hard as he looked around and found a small head behind the fight scene.

"taehyun!" he shouted, taehyun immediately looked at him and ran to him with teary eyes.

"h-hyungie.." he sobbed.

"shushh, are you hurt?" he held taehyun shoulder, smiling a little to calm the poor boy down.

"n-no but y-yeonjun hyung got into a f-fight because of m-me," he explained.

"i see." soobin turned his head to beomgyu.

"beomgyu, take taehyun and hyuka outside. i will bring yeonjun hyung with us, stay in one place and don't go anywhere understand?" soobin strictly said to let beomgyu know that's he serious.

beomgyu nodded his head without hesitation and did as he was told.

soobin stood up and looked at yeonjun who was on top of the man.

"yeonjun hyung?" he half shouted to not trigger the kids there, after all this is a tuition so of course there a kids.

yeonjun looked at the sound and widened his eyes, surprised by the sudden appearance. however, the man under him is more surprised seeing the face of who he makes a promise to not show his face in front of him.

"soobin, what are you doing here?" yeonjun questioned but soobin just shut his mouth and ran his eyes on yeonjun face. swollen cheek, a small cut above his eyebrows, and bleeding lips and he didn't fail to notice the way yeonjun clutched tightly to his shirt.

he then look at the person under yeonjun, his eyes darkened as he knew damn well who is the man is.

woongki, the same man who used to be his friend. soobin and woongki like to help someone who is being bullied but after a while, woongki becomes greedy as he thinks he hold a big power in the academy. he hates yeonjun and one day he comes across him and punches yeonjun out of nowhere but unfortunately, soobin sees him.

soobin then called him to go to the abandoned room and that was when soobin beat the shit out of woongki and the next day woongki transferred schools leaving everyone with curiosity but they're glad he has gone since they didn't like woongki because of his attitude.

"woongki." his voice came out low, yeonjun looked surprised but then he remembered that they went to the same academy.

woongki shivered, a cold sweat ran down his face.

soobin walked to them and pulled yeonjun away from him, he then put his lips closer to woongki ears. whispering something to him that makes his eyes bigger.

"understood?" soobin asked and woongki rapidly nodded his head as he ran away from there and dragged his son together.

"what did you say to him?" yeonjun asked in the middle of the being dragged.

"i just say something like, his pants have a hole on his butt and he runs out of embarrassment."

"there's no way i'm gonna believe that!"

"well, it's up to you to trust or not." soobin grins.

they both then went to meet the kids, yeonjun hugged taehyun as he didn't have intention to scare him like that.

"it's okay yeonjun hyung, i know you doing that to protect me." taehyun throws himself on yeonjun which yeonjun catches him, and immediately forgets the pain he has.