17; yeonjun the coolest hyung

"beomgyu, try to call yeonjun hyung 'hyung'." soobin said to the boy on his lap.

yeonjun turned his head at the two, hearing his name come out from the tall male.

beomgyu looks up at him and then smiles cheekily.

"soobin hyung!"

"that's right but try to say to yeonjun hyung." he pointed at yeonjun.

yeonjun eyes were full of hope.

"uncle yeonjun!" beomgyu exclaimed as he continued to play with his toys.

yeonjun sighed, as expected.

"why don't you call yeonjun hyung hyung? why didn't you call me uncle too like him?" soobin suddenly asked, he had been curious since the day beomgyu called yeonjun uncle.

"hmm." he cutely put his hand on his chin.

"because i like him!" yeonjun raised his eyebrows, didn't get it.

"what?" soobin confused.

"i called him uncle because i love him! if i called him uncle then he would pay me more attention, and he did!" he explained, lips pouty as he played with the bus truck.

soobin looks at yeonjun who looks at beomgyu with affection, he thought all this time beomgyu called him uncle because he looks old but apparently he has another reason.

"but do you know that yeonjun hyung is sad when you called him uncle, he thought you hate him." beomgyu eyes widened, he never thought of that.

"no wayy! uncle yeonjun is much cooler i never hate him!" he turned his head toward yeonjun. soobin hinted to him to pretend to cry.

beomgyu's expression changed to worried.

"no! tell him i love him!" he tugged on soobin hands.

"he doesn't believe if i say it, why don't you do it instead." as soon as he says it, beomgyu gets up from his grasp and rushes toward yeonjun.

"h-hyung! i never hate you, bomie is sorry for calling you uncle." his eyes getting teary, and yeonjun quickly pulled him into a hug and wrapped his hand around the small boy.

after yeonjun let him go, he rushed to soobin back.

"i did hyungie!" he clapped his hand.

"yeayy!" soobin joined him.

"yeonjun hyung! yeonjun hyung!" beomgyu repeated while doing some cute little dance and waggling his hips around.

(you know the cute little dance he does in jessi interview 🖐️😭)