16; cleaning day

the four boys dropped their bodies on the floor as they just finished cleaning, they never knew cleaning could be this hard.

"please hyungie.. no more cleaning." beomgyu said, almost coming out as pleading.

"me too." taehyun agreed with him as huening kai just watched them from the couch.

well, he was excluded from the cleaning since soobin said he was still a kid and he could catch a sickness from the dust.

"don't worry, this will be the last time we do cleaning." yeonjun replied looking at the two as he heard a snore and turned out it was coming from beomgyu and taehyun.

he nudged soobin to look at them and soobin cooed in response.

yeonjun held taehyun in his left arm while beomgyu in his right arm and brought them to the second room and gently placed them on the bed.

meanwhile soobin, he looked at huening kai who stared back at him.

"are you bored?" he asked and huening kai replied with a nod.

"what do you want to do?" honestly soobin was tired as fuck but he feel a little bad if he just leave huening kai alone so decided to play a game with him that requires a tiny bit of energy.

"uno game!" he shouted and tossed his hand in the air.

he noticed huening kai's droopy eyes, he shook his head seeing the boy almost drop his head on the table.

"do you want to sleep?" the said boy rubbing his eyes.

"mhm, very sleepy."

"let's sleep then." he picked huening kai and the boy immediately leaned on his body, hugging him by his neck.

he placed him beside taehyun and he tosses around as he felt his arms empty, soobin quickly searched for peng peng but since they just finished cleaning, he didn't remember where he put huening kai's peng peng.

looking at taehyun who is in a deep slumber, a light bulb appears on top of his head. he moved huening kai closer to taehyun and make him hug taehyun.

taehyun didn't move away and instead, he hugged back huening kai.

soobin smiled to himself before leaving the room after making sure the kids were sleeping.

he found yeonjun looking exhausted, he sat beside him. they both closed their eyes as they slowly drifted to sleep until a shout could be heard from a room that was not so far from them.

yeonjun and soobin both jolted awake and groaned when they both know damn well where is the sound coming from or rather who

"hyungie, uncle im up!"

"go back to sleep you brat!

...

i forgot to mention that yeonjun's hair is from blue hour era and soobin's hair is kind of crimson colored like his recent post but you will find a picture of them in different hair colors in this story so just pretend it's pink and red 🙇‍♀️