38; one week left

one week left.

at this point, yeonjun just didn't want to remind himself how many days he had anymore. he just wants to enjoy the moment with all the kids.

"soobinie hyung~!" yeonjun looked at the way taehyun ran to soobin and hugged his leg.

"lift me up! lift me!" he clings while whining wanting to be picked up by the taller.

soobin then takes taehyun in his arms and lifts him in the air making the light brown-haired boy let out a high-pitched squeal.

"soo high!!" yeonjun chuckled seeing how happy he looked.

he looked down when he felt his shirt being tugged.

"why hyuka?" he bent his body to the same height as the boy.

"lift me up?" yeonjun almost melted by the way the boy asked him.

"of course!" he lifted the doll-faced boy like an airplane and moved him around the house.

"waa what about me?!" they four turned to look at the brunette boy whose lips turned into a pout.

yeonjun looked at him teasingly. "nahh you're too heavy!"

"soobin hyungie!" beomgyu came running toward soobin and hid his face between his legs.

"woah woah wait!" soobin suddenly yelled when the small boy pulled his pants to get in his arms making his pants almost fall.

"beomgyu!" soobin helplessly pulled back his pants with a red face.

while yeonjun and huening kai laughing in the corner watching soobin struggle to pull his pants with taehyun in his left arms.

"yeonjun hyung!! help me!" he called for the elder who still laughing.

"okay okay!" the pink-haired man held his stomach as he walked to beomgyu and pulled the boy from soobin.

"lift me!!" beomgyu impatiently said.

and without a second warning he felt himself being lifted, it turned out that yeonjun went climbing on a couch and jumped forward with beomgyu being lifted up his head.

"yeonjun hyung be careful!" soobin shouted but too late, the two poor boys landed with yeonjun on his face and beomgyu on his butt on top of yeonjun's stomach.

beomgyu let out an 'oof' before he burst into a fit of giggles.

"more! more!" he tossed his hand in the air.

"move!" yeonjun under him groaned and pushed him aside causing beomgyu to fall beside him.

"are you okay bomie!" soobin dashed toward the brunette and checked every part of him but thankfully there was no scratch to be found.

"why are you only asking him when i'm the one who got hurt?!" yeonjun looked at him in disbelief.

"well, what do you think mr choi? jumping from the couch with little kids in your arms?" soobin tapped his feet looking at yeonjun, and cocked an eyebrow.

"m'sorry mr choi two." yeonjun looks down, hands on his lap.

"good now go cook us some food, we're starving right kids?" soobin looks at the other three kids, earning a yes from them.

"yes!"

"so hungry!"

"so much that i could eat a raw egg."

"then go eat it taehyun!"

"soobin hyung!

"yeonjun hyung! don't bully my baby!"

"i didn't??"

...

we almost reached the end :(