34; taking care of big baby

"yeonjun hyung?" soobin knocked on the door, waiting for a response before he go in. assuming the male is sleeping, he twisted the door knob and saw yeonjun sleeping while shivering under the thick blanket.

placing down the porridge he had made for him as he walked to the cabinet beside yeonjun and grabbed the ac remote to adjust to yeonjun's condition.

he gently tapped the sleeping male, smiling a little when the latter slowly opened his eyes as he blinked away the brightness that shooting directly into his eyes.

"i make you a porridge." yeonjun really didn't have the need to eat or appetite but seeing the red-haired man made it especially for him making him feel soft since no one ever has treated him like this except his mom.

soobin helped him change his position, placing a pillow behind his back to help him sit. he then sat at the side of the bed, scooping the porridge he made as he softly blew so yeonjun's mouth doesn't burn.

he tastes a little with the tip of his tongue before carefully feeding him.

"i can feed myself you know?" yeonjun chuckled.

"so?" soobin blushed, he knew that but didn't really care

"nothing.." yeonjun watched how careful soobin was, his heart warming at the sight.

soobin feels himself being watched as he looks up to meet the male eyes.

"what?" he confusedly asked

"i didn't say anything though." soobin scoffed.

"i just.. want to enjoy this side of you, we only have two weeks more before our work as babysitter ends." soobin knows where this is going, he knows they both didn't want this to end but both were too scared to admit it.

"don't think too much hyung, you still need to rest." he fed him the last spoon, bringing the water to his mouth.

soobin looked at yeonjun who looked quiet when in fact there was a lot of thought wandering in his head.

"i see you in a bit hyung, rest well." he tugged him back under the blanket and left the room with the empty bowl in his hands.