12; goodnight hyung

beomgyu's father suddenly texted him that he would be late to take beomgyu home because he had to stay behind as his boss held him at the office.

taehyun and huening kai already left and it's now only left him, beomgyu and soobin.

"beomgyu, your dad said he will be late today. that means you have to stay here a little bit longer than usual." yeonjun explained.

"that's okay, i like to stay here with hyungie and uncle yeonjun!" yeonjun rolled his eyes, he thought after their conversation yesterday would change how beomgyu called him but guess not.

"how many times did i tell you to call me hyung?"

"hmm i don't know, am i supposed to count that?" he innocently asked.

"don't worry yeonjun hyung, he will get used later just like my nephew." soobin suddenly said.

"what do you mean?"

"my nephew used to call me appa because he thought i was his father so i had to call my brother appa for a week because apparently my nephew likes to copy things so when i called my brother appa, he copied it too and called his father appa."

"so what i'm saying is, maybe beomgyu just get a little confused. i'm sure one day he will call you hyung just like how me and my nephew did." soobin showed his dimples smile making yeonjun knees go weak.

"well.. if you say so." yeonjun slumped his shoulders.

yeonjun looks at his phone and realizes it's almost for beomgyu bedtime.

"beomgyu, clean up your toys first then we sleep."

"but i'm not sleepy yet, i want to play more!" he whines then gets up from soobin lap and runs away.

"no beomgyu, we can play again tomorrow. for now let's sleep, everyone needs sleep including me see huarghh." yeonjun faked a yawn sound, soobin chuckled seeing yeonjun expression while making those sounds.

"what?" yeonjun looked at him and soobin just shook his head.

"what about you taking care of the toys and i will put beomgyu to sleep?" soobin made a deal.

"deal." yeonjun didn't need to think twice and soobin smirked.

"let's go beomgyu."

"but hyungie, i don't want to sleep!"

"but if you don't sleep then you will feel sleepy tomorrow, how are you gonna play with taehyun and hyuka hm?" beomgyu eyes light up at the mention of the boba eyes boys.

"you're right! then let's sleep soobin hyung!" beomgyu pulled soobin hand, suddenly getting impatient.

yeonjun looks at soobin in disbelief, that's why he looked a little confident a second ago because he definitely just found a way to put beomgyu to sleep.

yeonjun cursed soobin in his head and started picking up the toys one by one.

soobin kissed the top of beomgyu head and wished him a goodnight. he then came outside to check up on yeonjun and found yeonjun fell asleep on the couch while holding a train toy in his hand.

he snaps a picture on his phone in case to blackmailed him maybe.

he giggled seeing he sleeping with his mouth open, he walked up to him and took the toys from his grasp before kissing his soft pink hair and muttering a goodnight, the same action he did to beomgyu.