35; bakery shop w beomgyu!

the next day went by and yeonjun felt much better after sleeping for a whole day. he needs to treat soobin for taking care of him when he's sick.

but what does soobin like? does he like sweets? chocolate maybe..

since it's their day off, yeonjun decided to stroll around the park. trying to relax his stiff muscles after being sick in bed.

he walked to his wardrobe and picked something casual.

taking his phone with him as he left the house, roaming around the street

he just minding his own business when he heard a familiar voice, turning his head to the sound, he smiled.

"beomgyu!" he called out to the boy who was arguing with his father.

"yeonjun hyung!" yeonjun suddenly being tackled by beomgyu throwing himself on him but luckily yeonjun managed to catch him

"where are you going to?" he asked the small boy in his arms.

"to the bakery shop around here!" the brunette boy replied, cutely pointing his finger to the small shop that yeonjun failed to notice all this time when he lived there.

"really? i didn't know there was a bakery shop around here."

"that's because you're old, you need to go out more often hyung!" beomgyu let out a giggle.

"there it is your behavior, do you know that your behavior is so ugh!" yeonjun pinched the bridge of beomgyu's nose making the poor boy have a hard time breathing because yeonjun accidentally pinched it hard.

"hyungie!!" his small fists hit yeonjun's shoulder.

"your fist is too weak, i didn't feel anything— ahh!" yeonjun yelped in pain when he felt a sting pain on his left shoulder.

"what are you biting me for!"

"hmph! i'm not weak!" beomgyu crosses his arms.

"err, for your information, i'm still here you know..?" yeonjun turned his head to beomgyu's father who was watching their interactions the whole time.

"welp, i forgot." he scratched his head, and suddenly he got an idea.

"mr. choi, if you don't mind can i have beomgyu—" he didn't even get to finish when beomgyu's father instantly cut him off.

"SURE! ehem i mean. sure i don't mind, you can have him, you could even have him forever." mr. choi grinned widely making yeonjun feel scared.

"let's go then beomgyu?" he looked at beomgyu who excitedly nodded his head.

"let's go hyungie!"