29; soobin the coolest hyung

"beomgyu come back here!" yeonjun said trying to catch up with beomgyu.

while both of soobin's hands hold taehyun and huening kai's small hand, they walk in together. immediately catching everyone attention.

yeonjun and soobin currently regretting their decision to wear a suit, their intention is not to make people's eyes on them but because they both want to impress each other.

yeonjun dragged beomgyu back to where soobin was and walked beside soobin, if the crowd didn't know the real story they must have mistaken them as a married couple.

"oh my god, they look so handsome!"

"yes yes! i didn't know pink hair would suited man so much!"

"i wanna dye my hair red!"

"the kids look cute together!"

yeonjun could feel his ears heat up, he looked at soobin who looked unbothered but deep down he screamed inside.

"only yeonjun hyung could pull off pink hair!"

"don't copy my hair color you copy cat!"

"of course, my baby looks cute!"

is all what soobin said in his head.

"hyungie, can we get a new plushie for peng peng? peng peng wants a new friend." huening kai said with puppy eyes and of course they both can't resist that.

"of course hyuka, let hyung show you my skill." yeonjun brags off, exchanging his money to the token machine.

yeonjun put his all focus, moving the claws to which plushie huening kai wanted as he hit the button.

he watched the claw grip the doll but then it fell back when the claw pulled back up.

"..shit." he inserts one more token.

this time he picked the easiest doll that was near the dropped place.

and it's fallen back down.

"this thing is a scam! fucking fix his weak claw!" yeonjun cursed loudly and show both of his middle fingers to the machine making soobin hide his face in his hand in embarrassment.

"moved hyung, let their real coolest hyung do." he pulled his sleeves up, revealing his veiny arms.

looking sharply at the doll, he checked every corner and angle before pressing the hit button.

he watched in nervous but quickly changed to a smug look when the claw grabbed the doll and dropped it, he bent down and picked up the doll as he handed it to huening kai who jumped in happiness.

"what the hell.." he mumbled under his breath when he watched how effortlessly soobin doing it on one try.

"maybe you are not made for this kind of game hyung."

"shut up!" yeonjun hit him on the chest making soobin whine in pain.