10; who the fck is hyuka?

"yeonjun hyung, hyuka said he wants to go to the potty!" taehyun tugged at the hem of yeonjun's shirt.

yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows.

"who the fuck is hyuka?"

"yeonjun hyung, don't curse in front of the kids!" soobin yelled from afar.

"him." taehyun pointed at the kids who yeonjun has been called kamal.

"kamal?"

"hyuka said he's more comfortable when people called him huening kai or kai or hyuka." taehyun explained.

yeonjun looks at huening kai and then at taehyun.

"kamal?" he called for huening kai but huening kai didn't even look at him.

"hyuka?" this time, he saw how fast huening kai turned his head to look at him.

"why didn't you tell me huh?" he said softly at huening kai and the said boy looked down

"hyuka said he was too shy to make eye contact with you hyung." taehyun said again.

"i see."

"beomgyu stop!" soobin said yelling, trying to catch up with beomgyu who running around the house naked since he's just gotten out of the bathroom.

soobin chase him while holding a towel.

"yeonjun hyung, corner him!" yeonjun immediately put up his hand to prevent beomgyu from running.

beomgyu halted his step for a second before running toward yeonjun as he got on his knees before crawling under and walking between yeonjun legs.

"what the— hey!" yeonjun ran to get him and soobin do the same.

suddenly, a voice interrupted them.

"bomie hyung, stop running and let's watch tv together." taehyun said and surprisingly beomgyu stopped and looked at him.

"okay hyunie!" beomgyu held his hand up in defeat, yeonjun and soobin looked at beomgyu in shock.

no way beomgyu just listen to taehyun that easy.

"soobin hyung faster, i want to play with taehyunnie and hyuka!" beomgyu whined when soobin still didn't budge from his place, the same goes for yeonjun.

"h-huh? yea yea, come here. l-let's get you dressed." and again beomgyu walked calmly toward soobin.

now they know how to handle beomgyu after this.