18; we all scream for ice cream

it's hot outside and yeonjun just wants an ice cream to cool down.

"oh, i know i know! why don't we go buy ice cream? i saw an ice cream truck on my way here, it's not too far from here." yeonjun said, catching everyone's attention.

yeonjun has been sleeping in their babysitter's house since then but he ran out of clothes so he slept in his house yesterday that's why he meant by his way here.

"that's great, i will buy it for us." soobin said getting up.

"what do you mean? i mean we as if we five!" soobin looks at yeonjun worrying.

"i don't know, is that a good idea? you know, it's hard to bring them three together."

"don't worry, we will hold hands the whole time we're out."

"they can still run yeonjun hyung." soobin looks at them four.

"you guys don't right?" yeonjun asked.

"me and hyuka didn't but beomgyu will." taehyun said.

"then i will handle beomgyu, don't worry soobin i already texted their mom and dad and they said yes."

soobin looked at them who were looking at him with pleading eyes as if he were the father and they were waiting for his permission.

"if you say so.." soobin hopes he will not regret his decision.

"yeay!"

...

they walk down the street, holding hands like yeonjun said. soobin on the left while taehyun holding his right hand as huening kai in the middle with beomgyu on his right holding yeonjun hand.

people around him watch them in confusion when they walk in the same line.

they walked around for 5 minutes more and they finally could see the ice cream truck in front of them.

beomgyu let go of his hand that was holding huening kai's hand and sprinted toward the truck with yeonjun.

soobin shook his head, he felt like he was taking care of four kids.

when soobin was finally there, he turned his body toward the two.

"choose what you want, cones or cups?"

taehyun chose cones while huening kai chose cups since soobin said he still a little kids and it would get messy if he got the corn.

yeonjun and beomgyu both get cones and soobin gets himself in a cup like huening kai, yeonjun pays for all the ice cream using his money since he is the one who offers the idea.

they sit at the bench near them, surprisedly the bench is big enough to fit them all together.

yeonjun got mint choco, taehyun chocolate, beomgyu vanilla, and soobin strawberry, huening kai want mint choco flavor but soobin prevents him because according to yeonjun the mint choco is too minty so he chooses cookies and cream for him.

soobin took out his phone and captured the moment.

"say ice cream~!"

"ice cream!"

click

he looks at the photo and sends it to yeonjun before changing it to his phone wallpaper.

soobin looks around, enjoying the view with the little kids lined up to buy their ice cream.

his eyes landed on the kids who happily eat their ice cream, huening kai and taehyun was fine but yeonjun and beomgyu both is messy eater.

thankfully he's brought a wet pack tissue with him because they know kids will get themselves messy but turns out he going to use it on yeonjun too.

"you both look like father and son, both messy." beomgyu turned his head toward yeonjun and giggled when he saw a tiny bit of ice cream smudge on the corner of his lips.

"don't laugh, look at yourself too!" beomgyu unconsciously brought his hand up but before he could touch it, soobin grabbed his hand.

"don't do that, let hyung do it." he lifted the tissue near beomgyu lips and wiped his mouth.

"you too, here." he gestured at yeonjun.

"what?" yeonjun replied, dumbfounded.

instead of replying, he grabbed yeonjun by his shoulder and pulled him closer.

"how come you're a messy eater, i feel like i'm taking care of three kids and a husband." he ranted, didn't even realize what he was saying.

he held yeonjun's nape and wiped the ice cream off yeonjun face and leaned back onto the bench as he was done.

yeonjun frozen in his place, turns his head away from soobin.

while soobin is unaware of the pink-haired male's ears that are starting to redden.

...

hehehehehehehehehheheheeheheheh 😋