28; arcade festival

yeonjun looks at his phone, one month and two weeks left before his work as a babysitter is over.

he sighed and decided to scroll his social media but suddenly, one post caught his attention.

arcade festival

an idea popped into his head, messaging soobin and the kid's parent as he set a reminder on his phone.

...

it's finally saturday, the day yeonjun has been waiting for. he looks at himself in the mirror, checking himself as he sprays his favorite perfume on the side of his neck and his clothes.

 he looks at himself in the mirror, checking himself as he sprays his favorite perfume on the side of his neck and his clothes

he winked at himself, confidence running through his veins.

ding dong!

his ears perked at the sound, running to get the door and his jaw hanging looking at the man in front of him.

"hi hyung!" soobin examined yeonjun's outfits.

"what the fuck are you dressing so formally for?!" yeonjun freaks out seeing soobin show up in a suit.

"say that to yourself too yeonjun hyung." soobin rolled his eyes.

yeonjun clears his throat. "at least it's less formal than yours!"

"whatever, where is the kids?"

"inside, i go get their bag. you can start the engine first."

after yeonjun got inside, soobin hit himself in the head.

"i told you soobin it's too formal!" he looked at his clothes and silently cursed himself.

"yeonjun hyung looks extra handsome in that outfit.." he giggled, putting his hand on his mouth.

"soobin? why the heck are you still here!" soobin looked behind as yeonjun had already locked the house.

"sorry hyung, i was so busy catching mosquitos."

"you look handsome soobin hyung! yeonjun hyung too!" beomgyu complimented them both.

"you guy's outfit kinda matches hyungie." taehyun pointed it out.

"yes yes! black and white completed each other!" huening kai clapped his hand, agreeing with taehyun.

yeonjun looks at soobin black suit and his white suit, taehyun is kinda right? they look like yin and yang.