idk - rottmnt

donnies pov 

it's curently 2 am and ofcorse im awake, as i usaly am, most of the time i wish i could sleep but tonight im glad i couldent, there is a small knock on the door "yes" i call a little annoyed that my reserch has been intrupted

"dee" a small voice wimpers 

"leo is that you"

"mmm"

"come here buddy" he opens the door all the way and now i can see leo, he is in his pjs like he should be at this time of night, he has his bunny stuffy in his hand and his pj's have a a wet spot on his pj pants indicating that he has wet himself, he runs to me and hugs me i hug him back tightly "are you regressed right now leo"

"mmm" he mumbles

I gently guide Leo to sit on my lap, his small frame fitting perfectly against me. His little whimpers break my heart, and I wish I could make everything better for him in an instant.

"It's okay, Leo," I whisper soothingly, stroking his back. "It's okay, buddy. I'm here."

Leo snuggles closer, his bunny stuffy squished between us. I can feel the slight trembling in his body, the remnants of whatever nightmare or anxiety brought him to my room. I continue to hold him, offering the comfort and security he needs.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask softly, knowing that he might not be able to articulate what's bothering him in this state. He just shakes his head, burying his face deeper into my chest.

"Alright," I say gently. "Let's get you cleaned up and into some dry PJs, okay?"

He nods slowly, his grip on me tightening for a moment before he reluctantly lets go. I stand up, keeping one arm around his shoulders as I guide him to the bathroom. The hallway is dimly lit, just enough for us to see without straining our eyes.

Once in the bathroom, I turn on the warm water, making sure it's not too hot. I help Leo out of his wet pajamas, speaking softly the whole time to keep him calm.

"You're doing great, Leo. Just a few more minutes, and you'll be all clean and comfy."

He clings to his bunny, his big eyes watching me with trust. I can't help but smile at his innocence, even in this vulnerable moment. After he's washed and dried, I find a fresh set of pajamas for him. They're soft and warm, perfect for a little turtle like him.

"There you go," I say, helping him into the new clothes. "All set. Feeling better?"

Leo nods, looking a bit more relaxed. I take his hand and lead him back to my room, settling him on my bed. I know he needs to feel safe, and right now, that's with me. I tuck him in, making sure his bunny is snugly in his arms.

"Do you want to stay here for the rest of the night?" I ask, sitting beside him.

"Mm-hmm," he mumbles, already half-asleep.

I smile and brush a stray tear from his cheek. "Okay, buddy. I'll be right here if you need anything."

I grab my laptop and settle into my chair, the soft glow of the screen illuminating the room. Every few minutes, I glance over at Leo, watching his breathing even out as he drifts into a peaceful sleep.

As the hours tick by, I continue my work, but my focus is divided. Every now and then, I look at Leo, grateful that I was awake when he needed me. Moments like this remind me why I stay up so late, why I push through the fatigue. Because in the end, being there for my brothers, especially in their times of need, is worth every sleepless night.

The morning light begins to filter through the blinds, and I can hear the soft sounds of the rest of our family waking up. Leo stirs, his eyes fluttering open. He looks around, momentarily disoriented, before his gaze lands on me. A small smile spreads across his face, and he reaches out a hand.

"Morning, Dee," he whispers, still holding his bunny.

"Morning, Leo," I reply, taking his hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. "How are you feeling?"

"Better," he says, his voice stronger now. "Thanks for staying with me."

"Always, buddy," I assure him. "Always.

-----------------------------------------------

oh god i wrote this ages ago and i forgot about itttttttt