comfort-kny

wattpad wont let me at people anymore!!!! so i cant at the people who request but im still gonna put their users

requested by:  Zora97848

The morning sun filtered through the trees, casting dappled light onto the Ubuyashiki Estate. The air was crisp, carrying the faint scent of cherry blossoms. Gyomei Himejima, the Stone Hashira, made his way through the garden, his heavy footsteps oddly gentle. He had been summoned by Kagaya Ubuyashiki, the Master of the Demon Slayer Corps, for a private meeting.

Gyomei's heart was heavy with worry. Though blind, he could sense the world around him with acute sensitivity. He felt the Master's stress, a tension that had been building for days. As he approached the sliding door, he took a deep breath, readying himself for whatever awaited him.

"Kagaya-sama," Gyomei called softly, entering the room and closing the door behind him. He knelt respectfully, awaiting the Master's words.

Kagaya sat in his usual spot, his serene presence seemingly unshaken. However, Gyomei could feel the underlying strain in his voice as he spoke. "Gyomei, thank you for coming. There are matters we need to discuss, but first... I need your guidance."

"Of course, Kagaya-sama. I am here to serve," Gyomei replied, his tone calm and reassuring.

As they talked, Gyomei could sense the Master's stress growing. The burdens of leadership, the constant threat of Muzan, and the well-being of his family weighed heavily on Kagaya's mind. The conversation continued, but Gyomei noticed Kagaya's responses becoming slower, more fragmented.

"Kagaya-sama... are you alright?" Gyomei asked gently, his concern palpable.

Suddenly, Kagaya's breathing quickened, and his eyes widened with a mixture of confusion and fear. Gyomei reached out instinctively, his large hand gently grasping Kagaya's shoulder. In that moment, the Master's composed demeanor crumbled. His body trembled, and he began to regress, his mind slipping into a state of infantile helplessness.

Gyomei acted swiftly yet tenderly, guiding Kagaya into his arms. He cradled the now-regressed Master, who clung to him with tiny, trembling hands. Gyomei's heart ached at the sight; Kagaya's stress had triggered a regression to a baby-like state, something Gyomei had not anticipated but was prepared to handle.

"It's alright, Kagaya-sama. I've got you," Gyomei whispered, his voice a soothing balm.

Kagaya's eyes, now wide and childlike, searched Gyomei's face for reassurance. Gyomei rocked him gently, humming a soft, calming tune. He knew the Master needed comfort and security, and he was determined to provide it.

Gyomei carried Kagaya to a futon, laying him down with the utmost care. He found a soft blanket and tucked it around the regressed Master. Kagaya cooed softly, his tiny hands grasping at the blanket. Gyomei stayed close, never leaving his side, his presence a steady anchor in the storm of Kagaya's mind.

"Shh... you're safe now," Gyomei murmured, gently stroking Kagaya's hair.

Hours passed, and gradually, Kagaya's breathing steadied. The regression began to lift, and clarity returned to his eyes. He looked up at Gyomei with a mixture of gratitude and embarrassment.

"I... I'm sorry, Gyomei," Kagaya whispered, his voice fragile.

"There is nothing to apologize for, Kagaya-sama," Gyomei replied with a gentle smile. "We all need care and support sometimes. You are not alone."

Kagaya nodded, tears welling in his eyes. "Thank you, Gyomei. For everything."

Gyomei simply nodded, his heart swelling with a deep sense of duty and affection. He stayed by Kagaya's side, ensuring he felt safe and cared for. In that moment, they found solace in each other, a reminder that even in the darkest times, compassion and kindness could light the way.