Chapter 11

Lehar POV

It was supposed to be a mom and daughter day but Pihu wanted her Raghav to come with us. How is it that in this little time she has taken a liking to this man.

 I mean, if I am in her shoes I can imagine why she might like him, he is a good talker, he is very patient, he has a good smile and considering his good looks combined with his charm, I can totally see why she likes him. That is when I stopped being annoyed at my daughter.

We walked to the auto stand and Raghav walked beside me trying to gain my attention

Raghav: I am sorry that I am gate crashing your mother and daughter date. She pouted and looked sad when I was about to say no ..

Me: I know what you are talking about, its okay. She wanted you with us and in the end I want her to be happy and right now suprisingly enough, even though you guys just met, you do make her happy 

Raghav: Why does it seem like you are jealous

He was right but I did not like that he figured it out. I actually scowled at him and he giggled. 

Pihu: Mom, why is he giggling like that ?

I bent towards her and whispered 

Me: He does look like a mad man isnt he 

She giggled now and I smiled too with her 

Raghav: What are you guys whispering about which got you giggling ?

Pihu: That you were laughing like a mad man 

He glared at us and we giggled more. Finally, we got to hire the rickshaw and we 3 sat down in the auto. I took the window seat making Pihu sit in between with Raghav on the other side but Ms Pihu wanted the window seat. So she sat on top of Raghav and she demanded that I am close by holding her hand. This girl, I tell you.

Whenever the rickshaw turned or it encountered pot holes, while making sure to have a tight grip over Pihu I had to make sure I dont fall over on Raghav. Whenever a sharp left or right came I was pushed into him and I got a whiff of him and his cologne. 

It was an essence of musk and something else. This feels different, I was zoned out until the auto speeded over a newly digged road and I was about to fall to my side when Raghav steadied me at the nick of the time with his hand around my shoulder. I quickly looked towards Pihu to ensure she was okay but felt grateful that Raghav put his other hand holding her.

For the rest of the ride he rested his hand on the back of the seat waited for more surprises even though I assured him that I will be fine. Once we reached the exhibition, Pihu was hopping with energy she wanted to try out every ride and she picked the speedy rollar coaster first. 

Me: Pihu, it looks dangerous, we should not be doing that

Pihu: Chill mom, come on it is smaller than the one I took on my class trip

Me: Pihu I ..

Pihu: Maa, please naa lets go ..

She held my hand and I started getting nervous. Raghav looked at my face and spoke to Pihu

Raghav: Pihu, I think your mom is feeling a bit weak. Why dont you try out the cotton candy first

At the mention of cotton candy her face glowed like sunshine

Pihu: Sure, but Raghav what about mom? Will she be alright ?

Raghav: I will bring her some juice. She will feel okay.

Pihu: Okay 

Raghav bought cotton candy for Pihu and a lemon juice for me. Pihu sat on a chair and looked at all the gowing lights with twinkle in her eyes. Looking at her face, a smile made its way in my face.