Chapter 37

Lehar POV

Pihu left after putting me in a nap and I woke up after an hour. I heard some voices and went out to see Pihu giggling with Arjun while he took her on a horse ride

Pihu: This is amazing Arjun !!

I saw the smile on Pihu's face, it was adorable and now when I saw both the dad and daughter together, I could clearly see the similarities between both of them very well. She inherited his skin color and anyone could see that he was a handsome man, no wonder Prisha fell in love with him so quickly.

Now, I saw that Pihu and Arjun have got off the horse and Pihu was petting the horse, speaking to it as Arjun was instructing her. The horse seems to like Pihu and vice versa. I already know she was liking it here, owing to her tales on how well she was treating her with specially made meals she liked to her luxurious bedroom. 

At this rate, the way she was getting quickly adapted here, I actually fear, she might not want to come back to the city life.

Raghav: What are you thinking about ?

He stood beside me in his casual clothes. He was looking out at the happy daughter and son too.

Me: I got to tell her the truth

Raghav: You know that it could make her want to stay here right ?

Me: I do, but, I got to tell her the truth. If she is really happy being in this mansion with horses, butlers, maids then I have to let her go

Even saying that got tears in my eyes. She is young, she could be swayed by the glitter and fancy stuff.

I turned towards Raghav and looked into his eyes, with my hands folded on my front.

Me: Can you really promise that he really loves Pihu and would do no harm to her ? I need assurance to let her go ...

Raghav: Until the truth came out or even after it came out you did not want her here. Then what changed ?

Me: Prisha di, if she was alive and heard this side of truth, she would have melted. She would have taken time to forgive him for his mistakes yes, but she would give him a chance to prove he is a good dad. Ofcourse, all this is after Pihu is known the whole truth.

Raghav: So if she chooses to stay in the mansion what would you do then ?

Me: She can stay, I will even take permissions so that I can see her every once in a while ...

Raghav: I am asking about us Lehar 

Me: Oh, I am leaving Raghav. I understand the reasons but I dont know how I will ever be like before ? The carefree women, who would feel comfortable being beside you taking long walks, chattering about her day or enjoying our hugs or kisses. I dont know if I could be that person again

Raghav: Lehar please ..

Me: I might be logical and see the reality that Pihu is more happier with her biological dad but the emotional parts of me might look at you as a guy who caused the drift between me and her daughter ... 

Raghav: Lehar I love you, I will come with you and we can work ..

I closed his mouth denying myself to not hear those words. Denying myself an illusion which might never work.

Me: Why did you do all this Raghav ? It was to get back in good graces with your own isnt it ? Now, everybody is happy with you. After all the efforts, you would come back with me ? The broken me, who might never want to work on her marraige and life after her Pihu is taken away by life in general. 

Raghav: Look at me Lehar, imagine all the love filled moments. Imagine our memories. 

He took my hands in his and made me place my hand on his chest. 

Raghav: Imagine all the times you laid on my your head on me ..

I turned the other way and closed my ears tight

Me: Raghav, please dont 

But even when he did not speak after that, his words got out all the memories in front of me like a film. I closed my eyes shut too so that I dont hear his eyes or see his face. This is going to be difficult when I gave away my heart, body and soul to him. My body suddenly recollected the butterflies and spark I felt when I was loved by him .

I sat down, hugging a wall because my body craved for that warmth. Panic rising in me but I did not want to ask his help. But, being him he knew what I needed, he placed his hands around me engulfing me in to a hug, I could hear his heart beats. 

This hug was a mere comfort giving one to calm me down, he was a gentleman who did not want to use this situation to his advantage. He just placed his hands around me, holding me with his one hand in my hair and other one on my upper back.

I slowly moved away from him once I calmed down and looked at his face

Me: I wish I was heartless to hate you ...

Raghav: But you are not. You love me, you said you are here to ensure Pihu is really taken care of. After that you said you will leave. Its not a lot of time but I will get you back, I will make you stay here. I will have you forgive me and want to stay as my wife ..

Me: Are you challenging me ?

Raghav: Its a win-win at the end anyways, dont you think

Me: Its naive of you to think I will relent, once you are in my bad books, you cannot have me back

Raghav: I am I in your bad books ?

I did not answer him but I planned to ignore him with the solance of my music and novels

Raghav: I wish you win because that is what I would like but if you win then it means I will lose the love of my life. So, this time, I wish I win ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers,

Here is the new update

Do you think Lehar will forgive him

Please vote and comment

Regards,

Indu