Epilogue

Raghav POV

God, that was heck of a long meeting. I was trying so hard to get home before Lehar and Pihu sleeps off. I always look forward to the time when I would get home, have a relaxing shower and then I am blessed with some quality time with Pihu, playing board games, enjoying her dramatics and listening to her stories.

Once she understands that me and her mom needs some quality time  she gives me a hint and departs to sleep. She thinks she is being discreet but we both know how smart she is. Once Pihu is gone, it is when I spend with my wife.

I am normally seated on the couch and Lehar comes, hugs me from behind after she has had her shower. I normally pull her on to my lap and hear her talk about her day and how much fun she is having, working in IT support, but she still does continue the catering business, where her dad and Lakshmi are the main people of that group.

Once she finishes her excited chatter about her new job I take my time adorning my wife. Her wavy hair, her skin and her 8 months old baby bump. Oh, how adorable she looks carrying our baby. She is glowing like the moon and she has grown some curves which I am clearly enjoying whenever she is in that mood.

Yep, being pregnant, she loves to make out with me more or indulge in some passionate love making. I love this time because gone was the shy women, now she is bold and openly communicating her desire to stay close to me, touch me and feel me appreciating her body. 

So today or rather for the last week, with the new contract in place, I was missing out on spending my time with her. She is very understanding but I miss those moments with her. I also have a little fear inside of me that once we do have a baby she will be a mother and we might not get so much time together.

I am scared on that phase of life where baby takes the main seat while our love takes a back seat which inturn changes the whole course of marraige. Dont get me wrong, I love her and I love my baby too but those are fears which propagate when we talk to people and they spew out bitter stories. I try not to overthink but I also fear Lehar might get busy with kids while I become a workholic. 

I cannot make it happen, I will always make sure we find this balance. Considering the fact that she could be tired being a new mother, I will make sure I help her as much as I can, or more to ease her. I also spoke to Arjun about sending some loyal workers to the city so that they can help with the baby after the birth. Arjun even is planning to keep Pihu in the last month so that Lehar is comfortable. 

She was not aggreing to it until Pihu said she wanted to visit the mansion for holidays. Pihu's words melted Lehar and that worked. Now, I am rushing home to get to my wife. I open the door with the spare key and go inside the bedroom.

She is spawled on her side, hugging my shirt to herself which I found is extremely cute. I removed that shirt and replaced it with myself. She smiled and yawned looking at me beside her while I kissed her passionately, expressing how much I missed her. My hands moving on her body. She was'nt sleepy anymore so she looked into my eyes smiling and kissed my lips moving my hands underneath my shirt.

I slowly got rid of my shirt and let her show her affection towards me. I put her on the back after a few minutes to not tire her out and after making out for couple of minutes, moving my hand from her face to her belly, trailing kisses all the way. She suddenly hugged me tight, her hands pinching through my hands.

Her face was pained and I was worried, we just got started. 

Me: What happened Lehar, are you okay ?

Lehar: I think my water broke and I felt the pain they were describing about in the book ..

Me: So does it feel like contractions ?

Her eyes looked scared and I understood it was serious. I quickly took her to the hospital and they kept her under observation as she was not really dilated. After about a day and a half we heard a cutest scream and rejoiced, we finally had our baby.

I was beside her through out but when I spotted the red baby I actually lost my consiousness for a few minutes before I woke up to support my family. How stupid is that, a women pushes out a whole human being and she is alive, smiling, holding her baby with scars on her body while we men faint with responsibilities.

We both discussed how we would support each other and I promised my wife I will be a good husband and a father. She said she believed in me.  I wanted to hug her, but doctor had warned me on how her emotions might work right now. So, I adorned her from a far while she was breast feeding our baby with a blissful expression on her face.

Once the baby slept off with its tummy full, my wife forwarded her hands towards me in a hug and I rushed into it carefully.

Lehar: I missed you ..

Me: I am right here sweetheart 

Lehar: I know you are scared, I am out of mind thinking about all the wrongs I could do in this motherhood

Me: Remember Lehar, you are already a mother. A great one at that, Pihu is on the way actually, to see you.

Lehar: I miss her 

Me: I know ..So what are we naming our baby sweet heart ?

Lehar: You have any ideas ?

Me: How about Vidyut ?

Lehar: Vidyut haan ? Sounds great ...

Me: So say hello to Vidyut, but wait a minute, did you have a name too?

Lehar: Its okay, I will get to name for the next pregnancy 

Hearing that I got startled for a minute and Lehar hugged me giggling

Lehar: Look at how scared you got, it was worth it

Me: No, I dont wnat you ever going through this pain again Lehar, I cannot see you like that ... It just hurt me seeing you like that

She held my cheek in her's and kissed me

Lehar: It was worth it for our baby ..

Oh how lucky did I get

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers,

Here is the epilogue for Life and its Twists

Please vote and comment

Regards,

Indu