Chapter 42

Raghav POV

It has been a week since we are back to the city. Lehar's dad was extremely pissed off when he got to know what all happened, he could see it right in front of his eyes on how dull and gloomy Lehar appeared to be.

A few weeks ago

Her dad was  upset with so many changes. I could see he was very angry on me, I understood he wanted to take it out on me but Lehar just ended everything by saying "Whatever had happened has happened, Pihu picked her dad, so we gotta let it go",

Her dad still suggested we could go to the court and fight against them with the adoption papers and Prisha's will. He even said that, being a relative of them if I had any problems with it then I am welcome to go back to the mansion. He even questioned her on how did she even forgive me and told her, if she wanted to get out of the marraige for deceit then he will support her on that.

Hell No !! Like I will let it happen. Lehar is mine, if she wants me. I wont let her be brainwashed by anyone.

Me: Dad, I respect you. I really do. I love Lehar and that is the truth. I was misguided about the situation and hence I came here. Once we were there we found out how many misunderstandings and miscommunications built between all of us. 

I looked at Lehar who stood there staring at the wall

Me: Yes, I am very sorry and feel extremely guilty that Lehar is hurting because of my actions, but my intentions were not that.

I walked to Lehar and held her hands in mine, kissing them. 

Me: Lehar, you dont know how much it hurts me to see you like this. You have to know, I will do everything in my power to get you back to normal and if that does not work I will wait for you as long as it takes

Present

I wake up in the morning and see the bed beside me empty. Lehar has woken up early again. Has she even slept ? I dont think so. Lehar has been taking more orders then normal to stay busy and diverted from all her feelings.

She wakes up and takes early morning catering options and comes back around 11 am and by then I am off to office. I try to come back early but she is always out for catering events or cooking for the orders. 

I know that she must have forgiven me but she still blames me for being a catalyst for her Pihu to go away. If this is her way of punishing me, I am willing to take the punishment. Her health has not been the same, her head aches and I also see she could not eat properly.

I had to force her to go to a doctor, but she has a lot of excuses to tell. I now know she is also trying to stay in pain. I walked and saw her cooking for a large order.

Lehar: Your breakfast is on the table, please have it. Your lunch is packed.

She got busy with her work again and her dad ignored me. I packed everything and started going out of the house. 

Lehar: Raghav, wait 

I turned back hopeful, may be now she would talk to me like before 

Lehar: I have back to back catering events today. Please take your key.

She handed me the key and was about to walk away when I called her 

Me: Lehar ?

She turned towards me but her expression was uncomfortable. Like I will ask something which is undoable for her

Me: Relax, Lehar. All I wanted to say is I miss you ..

Her face showed a sign of relief but it also told me, she did not know what to say to me 

Me: I miss you Lehar, I will always love you. You might think a guy who loves you, hurt you a lot but I will keep waiting for us to be back to normal again. 

Lehar: What if I am never normal ?

Me: Then I will keep on waiting 

I was about to go when my phone rang. It was Arjun uncle on a video call, with Pihu beside him

Me: Hi Uncle, Hi Pihu

I can see Lehar's expression changing, she slowly turned to walk inside only to take a few steps and wobble. God, Damn it she was fainting.

I hung up and caught Lehar at nick of the time. I picked her up in my arms and put her on our bed. I splattered a few drops of water and called the doctor who stays at the end of the street. She observed Lehar and ordered her assistant to collect her samples. She injected a solution and Lehar finally opened her eyes.

Doctor: Might be weakness. Lets wait for her reports.

I nodded and called my office to tell them I will not be able to come in. In the evening we got ready and went to the hospital, Lehar did not want to go but I made her, thank god her dad forced her to go too.

Doctor: We looked at the reports and it is an iron and vitamin deficiency. I will write some supplements because at this point of time, you have to be careful considering your condition.

Me: What condition doctor ?

Doctor: Lehar is pregnant. You both are going to be parents. 

As soon as I heard it I felt a strange excitement and happiness inside me. I always wanted a family, I was on cloud nine until I realized Lehar might not feel the same. She might not want me or my baby.

I turned towards Lehar and she was still in daze. Her eyes shed a few tears ..

She was upset with the news 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers,

Here is the new update

Hope you like it

Please vote and comment

Regards,

Indu