Chapter 13

Raghav POV

By the time I have wrapped up my work it was 8 pm. I took the local train and reached my locality at around 9 pm. Work was hectic today, im normally that person who practises work life balance and choose a work which follows the same work ethic but today with the upcoming release I had a lot on my plate.

Once I reached the place where I was currently staying an essence of lillies hit my nostrils relaxing me. This home which I picked had a sense of warmth around it. The warm lights, the sweet smelling flowers, an energetic, innocent and cutest kid and a women like Lehar.

Lehar, she is all things mysterious there is a lot of suspense in regards to her past but even that cannot lower the respect and a weird pull I feel towards her. Was I attracted to the mom in the beautiful women or was I attracted to the women in the gorgeous mom I cannot really say but I know I like both the versions of her although I see her being a mom rather than a women. 

I remembered her hair in a bun, little strands carresing her cheek, her smile which is reserved for her daughter Pihu and her whole womanly aura. She was god damn gorgeous and only I know how I wanted to cup her face and kiss her cheeks when we were travelling in that auto when she was looking at me with those big brown eyes.

In the beginning it was just a formal relationship with her but with time that completely changed. Now whenever she is comfortable around me, when she glares or scowls at me, when she challenges me it just fills me with lots of excitement. The little moments I have with her like our first meet when she fell in my arms or when we are staring at each other or when we are seated beside each other chatting about life in general, I know I am pulled into her or may be growing obsessed about her. 

Today I am late, she is normally asleep by now so I was a bit sad that I wont be able to see her. I knocked on her door and she opened it with a smile 

Lehar: Hi

I looked at her surprised, she looked happy today. Her hair was in high pony, her face had a facial mask applied I almost smiled on her face about the color of her mask but I controlled it.

Me: You still awake ?

Lehar: Was doing something important so I was awake 

She smiled and it reduced the whole tension of the day

Lehar: I made raw mango dal and raw banana curry hope you would like it

Me: That is actually my favorites

Lehar: Great 

She served the food while I washed my hands all the while keeping an eye on her. She sat down on the dining table with a bunch of papers. She was scribbling away in the notepad beside her with a smile on her face, for a second that blew me away

Me: You look different today

Lehar: Is it ?

Me: Yeah, you are smiling and there is a strange excitement in your face

Lehar: Oh, I ...

She was hesitant to say but finally made up her mind to tell me

Lehar: I spoke to my HOD of my college. The college where I discontinued, he was more than happy to accomodate me as when I was there I was a honor roll student. He said he can enroll me for online classes and I could finish the pending classes. I could be a graduate. 

Her face held a beaming smile and her eyes looked wet 

Me: I am happy for you Lehar, this is a new beginning for you. Just you, for you. 

Lehar: Yes, the classes start in a month. I have to get the books ready and makes notes 

Me: Let me know if you need any help okay ?

She nodded and went away to put the the filled applications and the notes she made away. I finished my dinner and when I went around the table to wash my hand, I saw a page with a wishlist.

Lehar made a wish list of what all she wanted to do and that made me smile. The words I told her in the carnival, did she really think about it ? Did it make an impact on her ?

Lehar walked back to the drawing room and now she was free of her face pack. Her face glowing naturally. 

Me: Lehar ? Did you seriously make a wishlist ? Did you really paid heed to my advice ?

She saw the piece of paper in my hand, horrified she tried to reach out for that and I started moving away, holding it up from her. She started running behind me and I started reading her wishlist out loud 

To start my dance classes back 

To read and finish all those novels which I locked in the loft

To build all those moments which makes me laugh out loud

To delegate my work so that I could have a balance between being a business women, mother and a women

To reach out to all my college friends and have a reunion

To go on a self love  trip to the spa

To plan a solo trip 

I read out all the points she noted while she was trying to reach me. My leg stumbled when it hit the leg of a couch and she tried to hold me but I took her with me. We both ended up on the couch with her being on top of me.

Damn, every guy has their own set of dark fantasies and this was one of them. Holding a women you are insanely attracted to in your arms and enjoying the feel of her in your arms. She smelled like jasmines or was it lillies ? My hands were around her waist and hips to balance her. My hands were on fire feeling the curves underneath my hands

She tried to move away and I tried to help her. Finally we were both seated on the couch in decent position. I thought she would yell or rant at me for my childishness but she was only sitting there, biting her lip and wiping the little beads of sweat on her brow. 

Me: I am sorry, I ..

Lehar: Its okay, I ..

Me: What ?

Lehar: Thank you, it was because of you that I made the list. I put down all the things which could be feasible but the last one about solo trip is out of impulse. That would not be possible but I thing I could do the rest.

Me: You can do whatever you want and believe me, we are there to help you. Good night 

Lehar: Good night

I walked away with a rapidly beating heart and desire pumping through my veins. Damn, out of all the single, available women, did I had to get hard on for her ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Readers,

Here is the new update

Hope you like it 

Regards,

Indu