Chapter 24

Lehar POV

It has been 2 months since me and Raghav had been dating. To our pleasure Pihu has been fortunate enough to get into the school I was planning for her to go. This one focusses on all round education inculculating a teaching practice like that of a gorukul. With the practical knowledge of subjects they also encourage students to pick hobby classes like horse riding, painting, swimming, sword fights, self defence classes and many more. 

Pihu being very excited picked painting, swimming, self defence and sword fights. She was quite taken by all these activities when her seniors gave her the preview of it. Although education is covered in scholarship, we still have to pay for transport, food and these hobby classes. As I have help from Lakshmi, Dad, Raghav and one more helper I have appointed I am okay to bear the total fees.

My catering business has taken off well and now I am doing my distance education in IT too. I dint want to let go of that aspect of mine. I am aiming to be a ethical hacker in future helping the city and country to reduce and prevent crimes against people in the aspects of cyber bullying, blackmail, morphing etc.

It is 10 am right now  and Dad is off for his rental rides while my orders are already delivered for breakfast. Pihu is off to school, she goes by 8:30 am and comes back by 3:15 pm, it is a 5 day school. I finished my shower to get to my prayers and once I was done I heard a doorbell ring. 

I opened the door to see Raghav in his casual look. He is working from home today, owing to the monsoons. As soon as I opened the door he took me in his arms swiftly. His slight stubble touching my shoulders giving me goosebumps.

Raghav: God, it was torture not to hug you in the morning. With all the workers around and you being busy with packing for deliveries

Me: It was a busy morning, hope you liked your breakfast ?

Raghav: Yes, but did you have your's ? 

Me: Actually, I was too busy and ...

Raghav: You skipped your breakfast.. perfect !!

Saying that sarcastically he moved towards the table and served me some poha and handed it to me. I started whoofing it down as I was famished. Owing to the early dinner yesterday and a big breakfast order, I was tired and hungry.

Oops, I had to take my nutrient suppliments, so I got up to get that. My legs were in pain so I was limping which caught his eye to my horror.

Raghav: What happened to your leg ?

Me: Oh nothing, it fell asleep 

Raghav: I dont think so 

He picked me up in his arms and placed me on the dining table while he got seated on that chair. Taking my leg on his lap, he observed my foot and could see wound on my skin

Raghav: How did this happen ?

He looked intimidating

Me: I was in a hurry and my leg striked with the tepoy's legs ..

Raghav: You gotta be careful, baby 

He cupped my cheeks tenderly and looked at me with care and affection. He got the first aid, applying the antiseptic and cleaning the wound. The wound was already clotted as it has been an hour, so no worries on that.

Raghav: It must have hurt when it happened

Me: Yeah, but now its okay 

Raghav: If the helpers and the cooks will be here they will take care of everything, so dont take stress. I will set up a place for you  to rest on the couch. You can observe and instruct okay ?